IGNORED

The Don't Use Backspace s Thread

thehauntingsoul

I don't think i know whatthe back space buttons is. Can you inform me of ehrere the key is on my keyboard. I am at work right now and cant watit to leave thes annoying cunts. I and going the to go home and poossibly stop at the gym on the bway back. See you later computer.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if aa woodchuck would chuck wood

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodschuck would chuk wood

she sells sheasells by the seashoreshop

she sells seashells by the tseashore shop

she sells seashells by the seashore sop

she sells seashells by the seashre shop

what the fuck am i doing?

i could use the backs[ace key to delete this thread...how you feel about that now?lol just kidding. you can't delete threads with the backspace key.

Does anyone else in here like phineas and ferb?

That show is shit. Same plot every god damn depisode. Apparently parents and for some reason my friend like it. Regular Show/Flap Jack/Adventure Time is where it's at in my humble opinion.

And yea, we need a topic to discuss. I like this idea. I kind of feel like I'm typing extra careful. I always edit my posts so much.

And yea, we need a topic to discuss.

Let's write Will Ferrel's next movie for him. I bet he's on these forums all of the time.

this is a choice idea for a thread. i had a clam-based white sauve pizza one c but it was only ok. i used to work at lombardi's (not the famous one in new york, the one in philadelphia, owned by the same people) and their white sauce pizzas were fucking bomb. i used to eat pizza all night and then take the extra pizza across the street to ben & jerrys' and get dessert. i don't know why i insisted on have ing a 'carerr'

and yes i do type much worse than i thought

yayy thread!

This is gonna be a real challenge for me, since I use the backspace kety a LOT and I'ma ma a MASSIVE perfectionist. I've just finished luistening to Come To Daddy (Mummy Mix) and, ofh fuck, I pressed the backspace key by impulse byu- BUT, I immeditrately corrected the mistake. I mean, I deleted an S, and I put it back in again straight away. I guess I rfail this thread then, huh? You be the judge.

I spent two and a half hours making French Toast today. Yeah. But that's only because it takes seven minutes to cook two slices. Wow,k oops. This is turning into quiite a good post, what should I type next? How about a plaalindrome? I'll have a crack at ity. EVIL L no I fucked that ip, try again. EVIL OLIVE. Yay! OK, I'm done thwith this, POST TIME.

Guest disparaissant

i don't think i use the backspace key consciously. i haven't messed up while typing this hyt oh that's ironic that i would screw up while typing that. oh well. it did take a lot of erffort not to hit bakscpace in both sctaratch that, all of these situations like i actually stop typing entirely for a second and im like ahhhhh! i like this thread though its a novel concept!

I'm hooked on typing in this thread. Except I'm messing up less than I would like to. Damn this isn't even fun now. Why don't we discuss meta-physics? I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get my thoughts straight.

I type good apparently :/

Guest happycase

i am going to write about lizards without using the backspace key.

izards are pretty ocol animals. they have a lot to offer em. when they sitck out their little gotongues i am fascinated beyond myself and into teh tongue of the lizard. someo f them are slippy little things. others are scratchy. i just used the backspace key by accident. which this marks the end of my post.

This thread is made of lols. it seems some of you don't really think too hard when you type. It's not that difficult to type properly without pressing backspace. Also, I too love poizza. damn't, there's a typo for y'all. the best seafood pizza i've ever had was ither a shrimp pozza or a tunafish one.

i am very disappointed in myslef, i thought i could make it thru this thread without one,. i will stop now before i make anu more. just want to dinish by saying tjhat i think there is some kinda subliminal reverse psychology that when your mnd jears you cant backspace that it automaticalyy trys to make you fuck up.

it's much harder to hide your keyboard tourette's with the no backspace rule. sorry for your terrible tragic desease wahrk. and i'm sorry my fingers can't spell as gooder as me can

owl

Archived