IGNORED

The Don't Use Backspace s Thread

thehauntingsoul

it's much harder to hide your keyboard tourette's with the no backspace rule. sorry for your terrible tragic desease wahrk. and i'm sorry my fingers can't spell as gooder as me can

owl

n o errors, just made no sense towards the end

btw: you can edit and still use no backspace, fucka yuea i'm on a roll biottchhh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread remind s me fo the time that I was in the army. We didn't have backspaced back then because of the war. You see, in those days it wax customeary to tie an onion on your beldt , which was the style at the time. We didn't have white onions but we had Yellow ones that would cost you a quarter. In those days quarters had pictures of bumblebees on them. Gimme foiur bees for a dollar they'd say.

Well, that was a minute well spend.

O k what is this suppiseood to signify except that some of us area really shitty at typing shit when we can't fix it or what? I mean, I'm feleing fairly conifdent at typing this but fucking hell i'm nonticing a whole bunc h a mistaes well i blam eit on my ee pc fuuuu

Guest futuregirlfriend
nosnsense carp
*waits for nonsense carp*p60300119gq.jpg

always snigger when i see this in the shop

total-carp%20Dec.jpg

there's a bti of craig anderson in all of us.

Haeve you tryed typyng intentionally some longass hard words on porpouse? That would be awsome.

Oh yeah, without backspace I ussually type like that. Takes a lot of forgiveness to make up sencsible words here...

ohoksohii'mgoingtotrytotypeasfasitasipossiblycanandnotwithouthittingthebakcspacekeyonceandwelllseehowmuchifuckupokgo?

himynameschrisi'm02ohimean20alrightthatscooli'mtrytingtowriteasfastasicanohshitijustautomaticallyaccidentlyhitthebackspacekeyohfuckijustdiditagaingoddamitthwaitthatisn'thowyouspellgoddammitthereispeeleditfuck

Whenever I post oin this thread (including this very post) I screw up then hit backspace by instinct, then retype my mistake. I hope I am not disqualified from the no-backspace olympics.

Actually I got throught this fone reletively fuck

Archived