IGNORED

Japanese Robot advancements

chenGOD

Guest Scrambled Ears

I give it 20+ years before we start seeing sexdolls employing this tech, perhaps less

hopefully a horror movie based on this sooner

I give it 20+ years before we start seeing sexdolls employing this tech, perhaps less

Ah the hopes and dreams of married men. lol

hi.jpg

I definitely would not have sex with that!

But the around-the-mouth and above-the-eyebrow muscles really add a sense of realistic expression I haven't seen with other robo-faces.

terrifyingly awesome

*has visions of a a futurobo empire of sexdolls and hacked drug-dealer bots that are in constant danger of being torn apart for their sweet, sellable innards*

Why are the Japanese so into robotics

They are trying to use technological solutions to their problem of an aging society. What they should be doing is fucking like mad, and making sure the cum goes in the girl's vagina, not all over her face.

and especially creepy human looking robots?

technological limitations and the uncanny valley are your answer there.

Why are the Japanese so into robotics

They are trying to use technological solutions to their problem of an aging society. What they should be doing is fucking like mad, and making sure the cum goes in the girl's vagina, not all over her face.

Airdrop me into that country and the problem will be solved in about 9 months.

meh. what's it going to do, blink you to death while saying 'how are you' in japanese? weaponized bots, that's terrifying.

Suck out your internal organs through your peehole while giving you a beej?

Funny, a friend of mine brought over this doc on japanese love dolls the other day. Some guys entire family photo collections were with their favorite dolls.. on vacation, on the town, etc.

http://ya-ya-ya.com/lovedoll/products/love/120_hiromi/index.htm

I want you to own me. I will do anything you want.

Talk to me, sir.

It's up to you, sir.

It's free love sir.

Can you just give me like 5 minutes? I am texting my girl friends.

So, do you have a protection? Coz I don't.

Dunno ET, I still feel that choregraphed robot thigns aren't as great as if they would react to stuff and act correctly. So fucking what if they are fluid, that won't change a thing for the future of technology if they do more choregraphed stuff than the latest craze from last year.

That's why I was never really amazed by that Azimo shit, but that military quad-legged dog thing, he reacted to his environment and adjusted himself, that's a fucking million times cooler than just fucking japanese nerds programming a bunch of motors to do a specific movement to impress the fucking media.

Philip Glass - that's the thing though. The Japanese robots will be in household environments, where they will perform functions that are repetitive, in safe environments. Easily programmable.

Besides - guarantee the cute dancing robots are just the dog&pony sideshow, while Gundam is being developed.

Robot dogs vs Gundam - the future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Suck out your internal organs through your peehole while giving you a beej?

..along with a disembodied voice repeating 'how are you?' in Japanese. Okay, that's terrifying.

That is fucking terrifying!

Archived