IGNORED

Steven Spielberg's Adventures of TINTIN

karmakramer

intersting, i really can not wait to see a trailer. im not to sure how i feel about the realistic look... hope they play on his homosexual relationship with captain haddock, tintin being the twink and haddock the bear.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would love it if it was entirely in french, the original language.

but it's hollywood, the original is always quickly replaced.

that would be AMAZING

yeah the age is a bit concerning. Isn't he supposed to be in his early 20s? Just looks like a kid and a dog.... i REALLY REALLY want this to be good.

wasn't that part of tin tin that even though he was a journalist you were never really sure of his age.

i also wonder how they will deal with snowy, will we get to hear his internal thoughts or will he be more like lassie barking at stuff.

It's a year away from release, so I guess they've still got plenty of time to change things if they get a really bad reception.

I might have to order the cartoon films.

45762.jpg

45763.jpg

hope the trailer gets released soon.

watching a video can make all the difference. stills can fool the eye.

Yeah, cos' that lens-flare FUCKING SUCKS. I only just noticed it.

I should imagine that a trailer isn't even anywhere near ready yet. It's going to be a very slow drip-feed of hype for this one, I think. If they can garner enough interest before it's even released then Jackson can sign-up for a sequel sooner rather than later.

Guest ruiagnelo

Yeah, cos' that lens-flare FUCKING SUCKS. I only just noticed it.

nicely spotted, but don't forget that it is just a still.

i think he always had a bit of a big nose

One thing is having a big nose , another thing is having a tumorball where your nose is suppose to be.

Exaggerating facial features to keep it out of the uncanny valley. Please recall that all the little kids watching the Polar Express were begging for their mommies to kill the undead conductor with fire before he harvests their souls.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Haddock looks like a sideshow pinhead. I know disparaissant is a fan, but how big of a thing was/is Tintin outside of Europe? oh and Canada too...

Guest analogue wings

From the guy that brought you Indiana Jones and the crystal kingdom, in avatar-vision.

:cerious:

From the forum that brought you Watchmen Directed By 300 Guy Is Gonna Rule

Haddock looks like a sideshow pinhead. I know disparaissant is a fan, but how big of a thing was/is Tintin outside of Europe? oh and Canada too...

We don't give a shit about no Tintin. We gives a shit about Titties.

Steven Spielberg's Adventures of Titties.

The only comparison that this could possibly have with avatar is technical. Which is great news, cause Cameron is a technical master... its his writing he has problems with.

ALIENS / TERMINATOR 2 is bad writing??

The only comparison that this could possibly have with avatar is technical. Which is great news, cause Cameron is a technical master... its his writing he has problems with.

ALIENS / TERMINATOR 2 is bad writing??

Most of his movies are entertaining but when you think about it, they're just expensive and good looking B-movies.

• 8 months later...

Archived