IGNORED

Fuck you History Channel

Guest theSun

Guest beatfanatic

lol whats about

American Pickers

the show about truck drivers driving in icy situations ?

those are terrible as well.

I would rather watch a show about Aliens than some geezer talk about how Abraham Lincoln sign some documents hundred of years ago (how fucking exiting)

It's fucking entertainment , enjoy it.

well watch the sci-fi channel or something, they need a rule, history channel is just history MINUS THE NAZIS, or any ww2. I think we get what happened now. Soon they'll be milking shows on the supply lines, just to keep that juggernaut for lazy commissioning editors going forward.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

monsterquest is cool. I liked the episode about the mystery sea creature off the florida keys. ancient aliens is pure crap, though.

I would rather watch a show about Aliens than some geezer talk about how Abraham Lincoln sign some documents hundred of years ago (how fucking exiting)

It's fucking entertainment , enjoy it.

i havent seen or heard of this kind of thing happening on the history channel ever...

you picked like one super boring thing that may or may not have been on there.. there were a ton of really interesting fun to watch documentaries that were accurate..

it isn't entertaining, it's fucking stupid and boring.

you are trying to make cultural sense to a man who paid $350 for a Rammstein concert

oh give me a break. people pay much more to go prancing around with mickey and minnie at disney world for three days and no one criticizes their shitty investments.

i criticize people the most for doing that type of shit.

Archived