IGNORED

Airports are becoming frightening.

Hoodie

http://www.pixiq.com/article/the-airport-security-grope

I don't like full body scan technology. I think it's really intrusive. I don't want people staring at my junk. Is that too much to ask for? But now, thanks to new TSA regulations, I get to pick between radiation/full nudity and being molested by a security guard! How is this not offensive? How is it that Americans have a brain aneurysm when they see a breast on television but a system that forces the masses to undergo treatment where security guards can ogle your nude body or grope your genitals is just fine? This worries the hell out of me because I fly pretty often and so does my significant other (long distance relationship *sigh*). Before, I knew I had the option of refusing the full body scan and instead getting a "light" pat down. I've gotten those before, it's no big deal. But, fucking hell, having a TSA agent rubbing their fingers between my thighs and onto my genitals? God, I don't know which one is worse.

This is really fucked up.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Is your junk crap or good? What are you hiding :shuriken:

EDIT: Ive just realised that I made a tranny joke by accident. But Im ok with it.

i'm just afraid i'll get a boner while they're touching me and it'll slap them in the face. i don't wanna get tasered for things i can't control :sad:

i really just don't want to put in such an odd, sexual situation. and no, i can't help but think about how sexual it all is. this is not a doctor who views you as "just another human body," this is some minimum-wage mall cop who probably gets his/her kicks from seeing naked people all day long and occasionally groping them. i wouldn't let shit like this happen to me at a bus station or a train station, why the fuck am i expected to let it happen at an airport? ohh, cause of terrorists! give. me. a. break. have these people never heard of body cavities? you can shove a hell of a lot of things up your ass, an explosive device being one of them. if someone wanted to blow up a plane, they could easily do it. but it hasn't happened in years, has it? most recently, we had some mentally unbalanced guy who had some homemade explosives that may/may not have worked. the "shoe bomber," right? yeah, huge threat to our "freedom". this is all bullshit.

i wish there was something i could do because this all pisses me off.

Guest tht tne

i really just don't want to put in such an odd, sexual situation. and no, i can't help but think about how sexual it all is. this is not a doctor who views you as "just another human body," this is some minimum-wage mall cop who probably gets his/her kicks from seeing naked people all day long and occasionally groping them. i wouldn't let shit like this happen to me at a bus station or a train station, why the fuck am i expected to let it happen at an airport? ohh, cause of terrorists! give. me. a. break. have these people never heard of body cavities? you can shove a hell of a lot of things up your ass, an explosive device being one of them. if someone wanted to blow up a plane, they could easily do it. but it hasn't happened in years, has it? most recently, we had some mentally unbalanced guy who had some homemade explosives that may/may not have worked. the "shoe bomber," right? yeah, huge threat to our "freedom". this is all bullshit.

i wish there was something i could do because this all pisses me off.

maybe you should cut off your vagina and titties

That radio dj was caught wanking on a plane. If the right procedures were in place he wouldn't have been able to smuggle his penis onto the plane.

Wont someone please think of the children. :pedobear:

must be weird now to be a Dad and have to explain to your kid 'look son now i know i've told you not to let anyone touch you down there or take naked pictures of you, but these airplane people have to son, to protect us all from scary muslims'

now there is a new character that's allowed to examine your son's penis besides a pediatrician, a TSA employee

A Bollywood star already had nude pics of him circulated via an airline employee who leaked the body scans

http://www.prisonplanet.com/exposed-naked-body-scanner-images-of-film-star-printed-circulated.html

080210top3.jpg

Americans like being incrementally dehumanized, shoes, liquids, we need to protect ourselves folks!

Guest nene multiple assgasms

solution: wear a kilt (while going commando) to the airport and opt out of the backscatter machine to get the groping alternative. if enough people do this they will put an end to both the naked scanning and the groping.

If we all flew naked there wouldn't be a problem!

I can see this in the future, everybody having to change themselves in hospital-type overalls on a plane LOL.

Fucking paranoia destroying civilisation

Guest Dirty Protest

There should be planes you can walk on 5 minutes before take off and if it gets blown up, hey ho, at least we didnt waste our lives in 2/3 hour holding pens. If a terrorist want to blow shit up, they will regardless of security, theyre sneaky like that.

Guest David R James

less than a week before an attempted terrorist attack using a printer, the UK slated the US about their over the top security. mmmmmm

less than a week before an attempted terrorist attack using a printer, the UK slated the US about their over the top security. mmmmmm

so you're in favour of extremely high security at airports because of what happened on a cargo plane?

Guest David R James

so you're in favour of extremely high security at airports because of what happened on a cargo plane?

i believe in security yeah, it has to be done, but what i've just said was more of a conspiracy theory.

The stupid thing is that they could attack anything anywhere, a plane is too high a risk target. So according to your logic, we will now need full body scanners and pat downs, just to get in our cars to drive to the mall, let alone to enter one. Really given the overall risk, versus the massive cost of the exercise, i don't believe that all this extra screening is worth it, in fact it is so far beyond not necessary that you have to hope for the sanity of those that implemented it.

I'm willing to be catapaulted across the world in less time i can cook a roast but only if i dont have to stand in line and have people touch/look at my butt.

I cannot sleep at night knowing theres some creep jerking it furiously to the cold outlines of my son's precious genitals. Truly freedom is being able to maintain my insecurities about my and my family's naked forms.

i cant stand the way we live anymore, get me out of this fascist hellhole.

There should be planes you can walk on 5 minutes before take off and if it gets blown up, hey ho, at least we didnt waste our lives in 2/3 hour holding pens. If a terrorist want to blow shit up, they will regardless of security, theyre sneaky like that.

Werd. I'll take my fucking chances over this paranoia time wasting bullshit. I mean, there was always a chance of terrorist attacks, when I was a tiny kid. Really what are the fucking chances? It's not worth all this paranoia. Of course I do believe in security to an extent, but we passed up that extent some time ago. With the fucking liquids. :facepalm:

Archived