IGNORED

free vpn proxy accounts (offer expired)

chaosmachine

[edit]: this offer has expired, no more accounts are available.

Accounts are limited. First come, first served. Free until the end of the month, at which point I'll either kill the server or start selling accounts, depending on how successful this is.

If you're not sure why you'd want a VPN proxy account, here's a few reasons:

- Complete connection encryption.

- Protection from wifi users reading your email, stealing your accounts, using firesheep and other connection monitoring software, etc.

- Faster torrent speeds (VPNs bypass throttling)

- Avoid site blocking at work, school, etc (if you have admin access on your computer/laptop)

- Server is located in London, and will let you connect to BBC iPlayer, among other things.

If you want an account, simply post here, and tell me if you're using Windows or Mac.

First accounts will go out sometime in the next 24h, and more will be added after that.

Guest analogue wings

can i make wattum dupes with this?

Bear in mind what user is responsible for the hosting of this, then re-ask the question !

thats_the_joke.jpg

D'oh - Sorry man - That's what you get for going on WATMM first thing in the morning. Self- :facepalm:

Chaos - I'd like to give this a go too if there's still space. Windows (and Android - is it possible have it working on both ?)

I'm having problems with overplay not giving me enough bandwidth to watch streaming video properly, especially during high traffic times. So i'll sign up for a one month demo with chaos, if he's still got any places left, after my overplay account month runs out.

Archived