IGNORED

free vpn proxy accounts (offer expired)

chaosmachine

i'm in fo sho. Winders.

I'm interested in trying out, Windows.

D'oh - Sorry man - That's what you get for going on WATMM first thing in the morning. Self- :facepalm:

Chaos - I'd like to give this a go too if there's still space. Windows (and Android - is it possible have it working on both ?)

hook me up fellow ltm

I'm having problems with overplay not giving me enough bandwidth to watch streaming video properly, especially during high traffic times. So i'll sign up for a one month demo with chaos, if he's still got any places left, after my overplay account month runs out.

I want one please , using windowsI

is this the 5 o clock free crack I mean free vpn giveaway?!

eh? Windows.

One for me please. Win xp

accounts sent. more coming soon, including mac users.

yes please

"I'm a Mac" :wub:

i'd like to give it a go please, mac (but i also use windows under bootcamp...) here

i said i wanted one in the last thread :)

me please.

mac

I'd like to try this out. I'm using snow leopard.

me sir, macintosh

Oh shit, I missed this. I love you, chaosmachine. I can haz one for OS X 10.6.5?

accounts added, check your PM box.

• 5 weeks later...

beta test is complete, thanks to everyone who gave it a try. hopefully you got some use out of it.

unfortunately, i've decided to kill this project for now, and focus on some other things.

if you still need a vpn, i recommend setting up your own, it's not too difficult:

http://library.linode.com/networking/openvpn/ubuntu-10.04-lucid

if you don't want to run your own, i don't have a personal recommendation for a 3rd party service at this time, but check out this list:

http://code.google.com/p/tunnelblick/wiki/GettingVPNService

Thanks for running the experiment. I gave it a try but the connection was rather slow, not sure why. Had the same problem as another service I used to use, Witopia.

I'm now using Astrill, which I strongly recommend. Best VPN service I've tried so far. Around $60/yr

• 2 weeks later...

i found out that video streaming from the UK to australia is unreliable, even when you've got an 100 megabit connection to play with. twas a bummer, but whatever, i can't sit around watching tv all day, that's a waste of good messageboarding time.

Archived