IGNORED

Asperger Syndrome

Redruth

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was probably going to do this anyway. he's a great guy, but shit has gone downhill fast after his magical crutch appeared.

when we discovered the asperger list, upon further research we were honestly intrigued. our interest is mostly in the way it is said a person will have no editing in

what he/she says as a symptom of asperger, always saying what directly comes to mind without the normal bit of modification most of us perform in accordance

with a situation and what is appropriate or fitting. posted the tread to fish for anyone on watmm who might have been diagnosed or experiences

anyone might have had pertaining to the condition.

just as a side note, i believe there are varying degrees which one can be effected by this condition, ranging from severe to virtually undetectable.

I dont know if this is worth making a thread about. I know a few people here and IRL that have it, its not that it stops them from doing anything. It doesnt seem (to me, I could be so much wrong) to interfere with their lives as much as say autism or some sort of sever anti social condition.

Ive found most of them to be nicer than said "nice" people. Some people are cunts, none of the people I know with Aspergers are cunts.

pro-tip: most of the people on the internet that say they have asperger's probably don't have asperger's.

this is partially due to webmd and wikipedia being used as diagnostic tools by internet shut-ins who need an excuse for their lack of a social life or because of their desire to appear special.

questions re: add, dyslexia, asperger's, and all the other fake ailments, etc etc

Where's the father? Does the mother work instead of raise the child? How much TV is he watching? What's he eating? How much are these experts getting paid with tax bucks? How many jobs does the Asperger's fraud provide? How many freebies is the child getting out of school funds(expensive laptops for example)? What job would these psychologist women be able to get in the private sector? Isn't the DSM-IV a nonsense for the most part, hidden and confused among posh sounding neologisms created by pretentious leechers of tax bucks? How much pressure have heads of schools received from caring but ignorant parents desperate to label their child with a placebo diagnosis that entitles them to free taxfunded stuff, extra time in examinations, and special treatment in what most people recognise to be a horrible state school system? And there are a thousand other questions that deserve an answer before accepting these bullshit labels.

questions re: add, dyslexia, asperger's, and all the other fake ailments, etc etc

Where's the father? Does the mother work instead of raise the child? How much TV is he watching? What's he eating? How much are these experts getting paid with tax bucks? How many jobs does the Asperger's fraud provide? How many freebies is the child getting out of school funds(expensive laptops for example)? What job would these psychologist women be able to get in the private sector? Isn't the DSM-IV a nonsense for the most part, hidden and confused among posh sounding neologisms created by pretentious leechers of tax bucks? How much pressure have heads of schools received from caring but ignorant parents desperate to label their child with a placebo diagnosis that entitles them to free taxfunded stuff, extra time in examinations, and special treatment in what most people recognise to be a horrible state school system? And there are a thousand other questions that deserve an answer before accepting these bullshit labels.

whoa, I wasn't going to hop on the chunky-bashing bandwagon, but now it's clear that you're a total cunt, lol

name='chunky' timestamp='1289720779' post='1456544'

not saying this is true word for word but there is some truth in what you are saying chunky. i like the way you think

name='chunky' timestamp='1289720779' post='1456544'

not saying this is true word for word but there is some truth in what you are saying chunky. i like the way you think

You are both idiots. :facepalm:

Ive found most of them to be nicer than said "nice" people. Some people are cunts, none of the people I know with Aspergers are cunts.

Agreed. They are definitely not all fakely nice. If they're nice, they're probably legitimately nice.

The different way of doing things and strange social skills can sometimes give of the affect of them dicks.

Some are pretty damn pompous though. Those aspergery college professor types.

I am disgusted.

Isn't the DSM-IV a nonsense for the most part

not going to say i agree with all your spouting chunk but the pharmaceutical companies and the new illnesses that appear in this manual

have bit to convenient relationship i would say, many people suffer from the fixed labels being dulled out. money is a very powerful force.

I have a friend with asperger's disorder. Some days it's worse than others, it generally manifests in him not having the greatest mental filter, i.e. he says some things that make you got "WTF?" He also doesn't like to be touched, one time this girl (a very annoying person) came up behind him and he flipped her judo style right over his shoulder. It was awesome.

He's one of the funniest and nicest people you could ever hope to meet. It took me a while to come to terms with him and his situation but I'm proud to call him a friend.

it generally manifests in him not having the greatest mental filter, i.e. he says some things that make you got "WTF?"

this is the bit that inspired the thread. sounds like very sweet young man . :blush:

Archived