Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972

triachus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

in before ENTER NEW DISPLAY NAME

You beat me to it!

Ravedeath, 1972 is a hilarious title, though.

Guest Enter a new display name

Great find, Triachus! Timmy seems to have finished using his own photos as cover arts (like the ones for 'Haunt Me', 'Radio Amor', 'Mirages' and 'Harmony In Ultraviolet').

Ozypk.jpg

/fanboy

Shit title, but I really love Mirages and his latest effort. The rest is okay and something I don't mind spinning every now and then. Here's to hoping this will be one of his better releases.

Shit title, but I really love Mirages and his latest effort. The rest is okay and something I don't mind spinning every now and then. Here's to hoping this will be one of his better releases.

interesting, mirages and his latest one are the only ones i don't really like.

interesting, mirages and his latest one are the only ones i don't really like.

I somehow found that Mirages and its artwork matched perfectly the space that I was after during those -25C February nights. I'm actually listening to An Imaginary Country now and it's not as good as I remembered, but still very solid. And it's got the best Hecker track, in my opinion: Borderlands.

sounds great. although i still think it's his weakest effort, an imaginary country has grown on me quite a bit. "where shadows make shadows" might be the most epic track ever. i'm really hoping this new album will have some interludes like the harmony in blue piece, which is probably his best bit of music.

Guest MortstoX

Oh good lord. I'm looking forward to this. I think An imaginary country is his best since Haunt me. He just puts out one quality album after another. Great news.

Archived