IGNORED

Jodey kendrick

Guest kevin

Think you need to read the rules man, do have permission to steel and self promote yourself with other peoples music?

Hi, sorry didnt know the RULES, my apologies, I will remove The DL

Guest David R James

Think you need to read the rules man, do have permission to steel and self promote yourself with other peoples music?

I'm no person to say what is what, that is that, i just don't agree with taking tracks and using them in that way. Are they in a mix? perphaps being alittle more creative would be better. I know, I know it's the internet but still...

I'm no person to say what is what, that is that, i just don't agree with taking tracks and using them in that way. Are they in a mix? perphaps being alittle more creative would be better. I know, I know it's the internet but still...

Well when we do our Rephlex podcast in december they will be mixed and

advertised, so i'll save it for then I guess. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

kevin

hey thanks a lot for championing anti piracy but TBH, im sure its been released by some group or uploaded by someone somewhere else all u need to do is prolly google "jodey kendrick mediafire" or something and would find something eventually, so unless u work for rephlex or something kinda pointless.

Guest David R James

hey thanks a lot for championing anti piracy but TBH, im sure its been released by some group or uploaded by someone somewhere else all u need to do is prolly google "jodey kendrick mediafire" or something and would find something eventually, so unless u work for rephlex or something kinda pointless.

wasnt't the piracy really, it was how it was used for promotion. But Kevin, your cool man, don't want to seem like a bully.

• 11 months later...

Archived