IGNORED

so do you wear white undershirts?

Fred McGriff

i hate white undershirts beneath certain shirts. they are so bright and lame. i usually roll no undershirt, or like a gray or black one. white undershirts are the worst. i hate seeing them beneath sweaters and polos especially. if you are wearing a white undershirt and nothing else, then that's cool. or a white undershirt beneath another t-shirt is fine too. but if it's beneath like a v-neck sweater, then jesus christ, i hate you. i'm wearing a v-neck sweater right now with no undershirt, and it's awesome. do i risk staining my sweaters and shirts with my bo stains? yeah. it's a hellofa lot better than wearing a white goddammed undershirt all the time though, i can tell you that much.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the anonymous forumite

I started to enjoy wearing white wife beaters in the summer. It was super uncool until then but I managed to make them cool again.

but if it's beneath like a v-neck sweater' date=' then jesus christ, i hate you.[/quote']

what am I wearing right now?

feLcH.jpg

lol alright well i dont hate you, that's a little much, but look how the white t-shirt bunches up a little in the V. that bothers me. and the contrast... it's too much. dark with stark white. you'd look so much sexier with no undershirt.

I wear them because I sweat like a fat russian in the tropics and my sweat is slightly acidic. If I didn't wear them then most of my shirts would have holes in them. Much cheaper to replace white undershirts. I do occasionally wear different colors, especially with sweaters.

I sweat like a fat russian in the tropics

i didnt see that in the im sweating thread...

currently rocking a white t shirt under a sweater, Fuck you Mcgriff, I'm having a cheese pizza delivered to you and your dad, as we speak.

ice him bro

Guest Coalbucket PI

Whats worse than wearing a white shirt under a v neck jumper is buying a v neck jumper with a white round neck t shirt sewn in to the collar, WHAT THE FUCK MATALAN

look how the white t-shirt bunches up a little in the V. that bothers me.

true that.

I only have one v neck sweater and I've certainly stopped myself from proceeding after seeing it in the mirror.

I normally wear white Ts on their own.

I'll rarely wear them under a sweater if the sweater is scratchy. I'll usually use a thermal T or a rock t shirt or something else.

The worst is when you wear a white t under a sweater and you can see the white t under the back of your sweater, over your ass. Not a good look.

White t's under a flannel are ok sometimes.

i'm wearing a v-neck sweater right now with no undershirt, and it's awesome.

It's called the Douglas, after Michael Douglas' no tshirt and v-neck non-combo in the nightclub scene in Basic Instinct. It's a great look, but the ladies seem less than keen on it.

Guest AcrossCanyons

I don't put that much thought into my outfit, just throw a few random t shirts over each other when it's cold. That's how you rock it yo.

Guest Franklin

I wear a very thin (made from eucalyptus not cotton) very low V-neck white shirt under most heavier things like sweaters or dress shirts or whatever. The rule for me is that it shouldn't be seen through the top layer or at the collar of the top layer. So basically I don't have the problem Iamabi or whoever has. that's poor fashion sense.

it's fashion to me I guess. no offense Iamabi.

Archived