IGNORED

where can i get an electronic beatmaking mask?

Fred McGriff

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This stuff is not aimed at audiophiles or producers, its aimed at people who want to look like audiphiles or producers.

And people who like Dr Dre and/or Beiber.

I do not understand the advert. Why is Dr Dre's touch sensitive beat-making device hooked up to three unfinished laptops? Why are the Beats additions bought in like cookies on a cookies tray? Clearly the sounds does improve a lot when the Beats additional bit gets added to the laptop, but how long has Dre been standing there fruitlessly fucking around before the lady with the Beats additions floating cookies tray brings them in? And who invented them, cos its clearly not Dre, he's just there twiddling with his mixing desk and routing the sound through unfinished laptops. I suppose the mask is there so that we don't know who it is until the end of the advert, but the person in the mask is not doing anything except routing sound through unfinished devices and so their only part in the advert is being revealed to be clueless. So is the whole thing a diss to Dr Dre?

• 1 month later...

i actually got given (!) a pair of skullcandy phones, gratis.

1857-large1.jpg

they're fucking rubbish

I personally really like the sound of those kind of skull candies (from what I've listened to which is only a couple of songs).

Three of my friends had them, and all of theirs broke within a year.

NPR totally read this thread!

http://www.npr.org/b...sks?sc=fb&cc=fp

Please provide us a quote from the article. It's far too long for me to care to read.

• 2 years later...

Archived