IGNORED

where can i get an electronic beatmaking mask?

Fred McGriff

I'm digging all the Dre hate. I bet if Monster approached any of you to endorse a set of headphones you'd turn it down cuz thats selling out to the man.

well it's not like he's not financially autonomous is it, so whilst we are wage slaves with standards, he's a rich bitch with little to no, who's willing to milk it from some poor kid who doesn't know any better.

Be like michael jordon supporting a brand of landmines, this is the kind of territory we are visiting. Cause you do realise that this is an audiophile forum right.

;-] :: ;-p

jus havf fun, havfin a dueqee tiem (so don't stress no diggity)

[-; :: E|-;

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the least interesting thing in that video is the laptop HP are trying to promote.

The first time I saw that commercial I was rather tipsy and thought it was Doom. I was about to say "man, this beat is wack for Doom" then the mask flipped up and it was Dre.

I thought making a laptop that comes geared towards musicians was a pretty good idea for HP, then I saw that they don't really do anything except add a sub to it, which is a terrible idea. Come the fuck on, you can't even upgrade the soundcard for it?

Fred, I hate to tell you, but I wrote HP regarding the mask. They informed me that the mask itself was made out of something called CGI, which I assume is some material akin to Unobtainium© and prolly really expensive or just exclusively for beat masters. Juss sayin.

Guest Adjective

They are just saying that patternoverlap, because they aren't going to be ready in time for the christmas season, but at the same time they don't want other manufacturers to beat them to the punch. Look out for BassMazk M and Pro series late first quarter 2011, bet on it. A friend of mine had access to an early prototype back in November, and all I can say is, based on what he told me, for sure get the Pro series for the SanctiGlide mouthpiece. Supposed to keep your jaw properly lined up and corrects some issues with midrange freq clarity that some users were experiencing.

They are just saying that patternoverlap, because they aren't going to be ready in time for the christmas season, but at the same time they don't want other manufacturers to beat them to the punch. Look out for BassMazk M and Pro series late first quarter 2011, bet on it. A friend of mine had access to an early prototype back in November, and all I can say is, based on what he told me, for sure get the Pro series for the SanctiGlide mouthpiece. Supposed to keep your jaw properly lined up and corrects some issues with midrange freq clarity that some users were experiencing.

*jots it down*

also regarding dre selling out, as someone i think already pointed out, i see that as a non-issue considering it is implicit in the make money gangsta mentality. dre remains dope as fuck.

• 1 year later...
Guest RadarJammer

i actually got given (!) a pair of skullcandy phones, gratis.

1857-large1.jpg

they're fucking rubbish

That skullcandy model is quite handy actually. Tear off the headband covering and take out the metal strip, that metal strip is absolutely perfect for clamping on to the headband of a nice pair of tight headphones to make it clamp less tight on your head: straighten it out and then use clips to hold it onto each side

Hvn9Z.jpg

Oh lol

Justbeats™ Solo™ High Definition On-ear Headphones with ControlTalk™

For Justin Bieber, sound is everything. To truly bring music to life the way Justin can requires premium technology that is light years ahead of the pack. As the perfect on-ear accessory inspired by Justin’s signature style, Justbeats seals in the full spectrum of sound and delivers go-anywhere capability, while the low-profile connector easily couples with any music player or mobile phone. With Justbeats, you get the ultimate listening experience in the most comfortably stylish package.

1BtPK.jpg

Archived