IGNORED

where can i get an electronic beatmaking mask?

Fred McGriff

I totally need one of these new electronic beatmaking masks that all of the rappers these days are using, so that i can optimize the futuristicness/electronicness of my beats. I need it to be completely detached from my headphones while i make the beats, but then when it's time for me to take a step back and really feel the beats and understand them, i need the headphones to connect to my beatmaking mask and make a hydraulic noise before lifting the mask off of my face so that onlookers can see me grimace painfully so they know i am an electronic beatmaking master. i've looked everywhere on HP.com and cant come up with anything. is anyone on here selling theirs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9xHQ_p0vOc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also , Dr. Dree is a faggot ,a smoking hot chick walks into the room and not even a glance.

he can't see her because of his electronic beatmaking mask.

Is he deaf?? even with loud music i can hear my mom bringing me milk and cookies.

Also , Dr. Dree is a faggot ,a smoking hot chick walks into the room and not even a glance.

he can't see her because of his electronic beatmaking mask.

Is he deaf?? even with loud music i can hear my mom bringing me milk and cookies.

it's easy to be hyper sensitised if your mom is in and you have your cock in your hand.

lol no one is commenting on the actual product? a laptop with a built-in sub-woofer? I'm no audiophile but come the fuck on.

And yeah Dr. Lopez has it correct, the beats headphones blow ass and are godawfully expensive.

I'm with fred though, i do want a mask that makes pneumatic sounds before raising up. Also I want one of those floating trays the girl was pushing.

i can think of about ten potential hardware problems a subwoofer might cause a year or so down the line... sensitive electronic components don't like vibration.

gwar.jpg

lol I would love to see a GWAR-designed laptop. Orifices all over for spewing bodily fluids, built-in human-meat grinder for ritual sacrifice, comes with bonus weapon.

Guest disparaissant

they do sound okay, but not okay enough for the price tag. you can get sennheisers that are twice as good for half the price.

Guest AcrossCanyons

they do sound okay, but not okay enough for the price tag. you can get sennheisers that are twice as good for half the price.

Oh for real, but they don't deserve the hate they get round these parts.

Oh for real, but they don't deserve the hate they get round these parts.

well you haven't given them the gantz graf test, clearly

Archived