IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

Guest Mirezzi

each episode is getting more and more disappointing. when samwell went up to jon (on the wall) i thought i had missed out a entire episode, it was such an abrupt introduction. there's so much story missed out from the books (understandably, i know) that at times i'm lost, i'm surprised people know what the fuck is going on if they've not read them.

I haven't been lost, just bored. When the fat guy came up to the dude on the wall, I just went into hibernate and filled in the blanks. Gee, it's Samwise Gamgee! He's arrived just in time to cheer up the brooding good guy. It's sci-fi/fantasy by numbers.

Did any of you actually watch that scene in the tub where the blonde dude talked to the whore about dragons for a solid 10 minutes? How in the fuck did you still enjoy this show after that? Holy fucking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

your dalusional, maximum mischief is cool and sos game of thrones

Then of course, there's this useless prick. I thought you were banned. :whistling:

:facepalm: maybe game of thrones doesnt always have the most original ideas always but its cool to watch im sorry you dont like it. im not going to go into a fight with you cuz

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Too bad you don't want to argue with overlook about shit because that's what he is here for (as well as why he pops into almost every other show related thread I've ever seen)((to cry like a spoiled trust fund heiress attempting to argue with people who have not a stick up their twat and make interneters think his ability to scrutinize anything remotely serious is most top shelf elite)

If I only I was confined to be so anal retentive and not enjoy something that isn't flawless, life would be so much more entertaining. O wait no that isn't very fun at all, in fact I am quite content that I can turn off the annoying internet critic that would be when something isn't perfect but has enjoyable qualities.

Guest Mirezzi

That's a pretty decent little rant there, but let's call it a rough draft. Run-on sentences are deadly and punctuation is your friend, friend. Give me a rewrite by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow.

Look not in to the Overlooks eyes, fellow adventurers! His criticism will cause despair for the remainder of the series. Rally to me! To me! Swords! Axes! Hammers! TO ME! TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kPUFxXYLs

On that note, I am enjoying this series, still. Introduction of Samwell was a little abrupt, but yeah whatever. His character is well done in the books, but it might be hard to translate to the show.

Guest Iain C

Maximus Mischief is a loser, I don't know who The Overlook is, fantasy and most "genre" fiction is for dorks, this show probably sucks, i'm out.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Since when did a dude chopping of a horses head with little to know explanation of whom it is or what caused such an uproar become a spoiler?

Since when did a dude chopping of a horses head that then magically reattaches itself due to the low budget with little to know explanation of whom it is or what caused such an uproar become a spoiler?

fix't

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Did any of you actually watch that scene in the tub where the blonde dude talked to the whore about dragons for a solid 10 minutes? How in the fuck did you still enjoy this show after that? Holy fucking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

she was cuuuute and naked

Guest disparaissant

SWORDS AND TITS

it's funny - 99% of the ppl I know that read this kind of pulp Mills & Boon + Dragons shit are slightly porky computer studies postgrad student type chicks.

Should be SWORDS AND DICKS to appeal to its base more

ew computer studies

anyways seems like they're going that direction. loras and renly, oh my.

the next couple books (seasons, if it continues) are all p. much sex and killing. lots and lots of killing. so i'm sure it'll pick up for some of you dudes.

Guest analogue wings

If they're killing each other over tits, the chicks will be all over that shit

Archived