IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

Just finished watching episode 7 and the shit's really hit the fan. Nothing really goes the way you expect in this show does it

you mean the really sneaky guy turned out to be really sneaky? yeah, i definitely didn't see that coming.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want everyone to be friends

coming up next week on game of thrones: ned and the lannisters go on a lovely picnic, and people explore their emotions and learn deep lessons about themselves at robert's funeral.

Guest analogue wings

coming up next week on game of thrones: ned and the lannisters go on a lovely picnic, and people explore their emotions and learn deep lessons about themselves at robert's funeral.

also blargh and klargh get stuck in the holodeck and overcome their personal differences

Guest Mirezzi

Just finished watching episode 7 and the shit's really hit the fan. Nothing really goes the way you expect in this show does it

you mean the really sneaky guy turned out to be really sneaky? yeah, i definitely didn't see that coming.

:yeah:

i haven't seen e8 yet so i'm avoiding the above posts, just came in to post that daenerys is going an IAmA on reddit atm:

which was just proved to be a fake. move along, nothing to see here.

u r describing mad men

Guest disparaissant

dave navarro needs to cut back his chin hair. Cause fur like that is usually a 90's hick metal goatee. It's lack of style i find disconcerting.

in the book he just had a braided, flowing mustache

so uh

it could have been a lot worse

the scott ian goat is def. preferable

Guest Mirezzi

The show is filler. It's something to pass hours with, but you won't remember it much in 10 years...or even 10 months.

Guest Franklin

I nabbed e1-8 and I just finished the first 2. I'm having a hard time getting into it. My parents are shitting themselves over it, which is odd because this epic fantasy framework is not something I would see them liking...ever. WATMM seems to be resounding with "aye". This is in sharp contrast to Six Feet Under, Deadwood, Rome, True Blood and The Wire whereby it was like smoking crack from the start. I guess I should try to decouple this show from the others to judge it on its own merit. The sex and particularly Emilia Clarke is faptastic--that chick is so fucking hot. I don't like the animal violence though. Quite disliked the wolf getting shanked and I read a spoiler about a beheaded horse. Do not want. I love human-based gore but I get sensitive with the animals

logo_peta.jpg

eh XXX I'm REALLY digging this show and was in your position until maybe the 4rth episode. the first bunch is a head-fuck of names and places but once that stuff sinks in (i went and found a map of the land + a list of the characters) i'd bet that you'll be really enjoying it as we tend to like the same stuff.

also, @ mirezzi: while I sometimes agree with your abasements of popular cinema I hope that your rage eases as you age. It's more fun to be a moderate and let go once in a while. constant criticism will be the death of your enjoyment bones.

for your health

Guest Mirezzi

also, @ mirezzi: while I sometimes agree with your abasements of popular cinema I hope that your rage eases as you age. It's more fun to be a moderate and let go once in a while. constant criticism will be the death of your enjoyment bones.

I already said I enjoy the show thanks to fluid expectations. What more do you want? :shrug:

Also...words on the internet. I enjoy everything, even things I 'abase' here on WATMM.

Archived