IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just started watching this with the gf. When khal drogo and daenerys (sp?) started going it, and then the slave girl is teaching daenerys how to fuck cowgirl, my girlfriend acted a bit uncomfortable and said "now I can understand how women can be lesbians, men are crude and smelly"

she then proceeded to fuck me like an animal with the lights on while my friend was within earshot in the next room. So...

it's working

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

so the latest episode of south park wasnt based on your life story?

LoL, I honestly thought to myself that Trey Parker must post on Watmm because that episode IS about Overlook

JOFFREY

MUST

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR GET PUNCHED SO HARD HIS NECK BREAKS AND HE BECOMES PARALYZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT FLAT FACED INBRED PRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOFFREY

MUST

i thoroughly agree, and i was ashamed i didn't see it coming, as i raged out of the room swearing and cursing in such manner that malcolm tucker will have given me a full reverence. i hope joffrey dies a horrible death, an anal fissure provoked by tyrion lannister would be perfect

JOFFREY

MUST

i thoroughly agree, and i was ashamed i didn't see it coming, as i raged out of the room swearing and cursing in such manner that malcolm tucker will have given me a full reverence. i hope joffrey dies a horrible death, an anal fissure provoked by tyrion lannister would be perfect

its just tv man!!! stay cool!!!

Guest analogue wings

JOFFREY

MUST

Srsly I wonder what the casting sheet was like for that actor

"White male, 14-17. Must look like mongy-faced inbred little shit"

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I know, must have been embarrassing to get the role LOL.

Kill Joffrey T Shirts anyone?

Punchy face must die.

il_fullxfull.123492881.jpg

Guest analogue wings

I prefer my animal rights groups with a bit of sanity

And my women with secondary sexual characteristics

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

this thread ruined the surprise for me so i knew what was coming. but i really think that it makes this show exciting to watch now as anything can happen (kinda like scream when drew barrymore was dispatched in scene 1). who is the main character now? the show could become an unbalanced mess but i know we have enough characters to keep things interesting.

is drogo going to be a zombie? infact dont answer that book fans. its weird knowing that lots of people know whats going to happen and trying to avoid that info

when the zombies appeared last episode i nearly shit myself. my wife says very matter of factly "oh yeah there are zombies in this show".

another horse gets it.

Guest Mirezzi

I thought Ned Stark was dull as fuck, so not sorry to see him go honestly. He was Boromir v2.0, so he shouldn't be missed.

Yeah, the Drogo thing has the potential for lots of lols and asskicking.

Also, agreed about spoilers. All you book nerds can just keep your shit to yourself! xoxo

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

lol you love it now

my neighbour says "i haven't seen it but i dont want to see it but everyone is talking about it but i dont want to see it but i'm talking about it i hate it i haven't seen it"

Guest Mirezzi

lol you love it now

my neighbour says "i haven't seen it but i dont want to see it but everyone is talking about it but i dont want to see it but i'm talking about it i hate it i haven't seen it"

I really don't love it. It's entertainment in its lowest form. The criticisms I have simply don't prevent me from watching it. Despite and often because of its shittiness, I tune in!

Speaking of which, there's a remarkable difference in acting ability between the two Stark sons. The bastard is one of the worst actors on television...while Rob is pretty damned solid.

Speaking of which, there's a remarkable difference in acting ability between the two Stark sons. The bastard is one of the worst actors on television...while Rob is pretty damned solid.

I think he's having problems with the 'northern' accent as much as anything. A young and earnest character always makes it difficult to strike the right note too. Overall I'm pretty impressed by the younger cast, but

Sean Bean and Mark Addy in particular are going to be badly missed.

Archived