IGNORED

Game of Thrones

data

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

yeah i kind of hope it becomes the kind of thing that good actors WANT to do because given how large the cast of characters is, it's going to be tough for them to pay decently.

game of thrones does not make american accents cuz the medival time its not advanced enough. when you can get out of a crime by using TRIAL BY COMBAT i dont think they have the mind logic to proununce letters like they actually are. thusly, they use the british

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lawl at people complaining about spoilers, there is only 7 episodes availabe, CATCH THE FUCK UP. the one spoiler that is beyond the series doesn't allude to how this happens at all.

lawl at people complaining about spoilers, there is only 7 episodes availabe, CATCH THE FUCK UP. the one spoiler that is beyond the series doesn't allude to how this happens at all.

Some of us are waiting for the proper rip and not some shitty webrip.

Guest Recursive

Some of us are waiting for the proper rip and not some shitty webrip.

The webrip wasn't bad at all. It might of had a little motion drag, but as far as watch ability goes, I didn't mind it at all... and I get really annoyed with crap rips quickly.

Ned is too much of an honorable dude to be cut out for the game of thrones and he'll be getting cold steel through his innards soon enough. Geoffrey also got promoted to world's most douchebag in my book. Hope he suffers and agonizing pain.

Did anybody else notice Jamie Lanneister say 'I could care less' at one point? This is what happens when actors don't pay their due of 20 years Shakespeare before moving to the talkies. I'm surprised Sean Bean didn't chin him in real life.

when's the next episode anyway? i know i watched this week's episode last week thanks to the web-rip, but what day does it air in the states? i'm jonesing here.

Guest analogue wings

when's the next episode anyway? i know i watched this week's episode last week thanks to the web-rip, but what day does it air in the states? i'm jonesing here.

on this topic - is there any kind of service where you can sign up for all the shows you're interested in and it'll notify you whenever that show has a new episode broadcast?

i get really pissed off with the random long breaks in airdates of american shows - usually end up on wikipedia to find when the next episode is on

Guest analogue wings

Did anybody else notice Jamie Lanneister say 'I could care less' at one point? This is what happens when actors don't pay their due of 20 years Shakespeare before moving to the talkies. I'm surprised Sean Bean didn't chin him in real life.

yeah i hate it when they get the period dialogue wrong in shows set in entirely made up universes

Guest disparaissant

i don't think his 20 years of oehlenschläger covered english idiomatic expressions (he's danish, it's painfully apparent sometimes)

GoT airs on sundays.

you could probably set up something like ezrss to autodownload it but that uses public trackers and hbo are dicks about that stuff.

(btn has feeds too)

Guest Brachiosaur

Just finished watching episode 7 and the shit's really hit the fan. Nothing really goes the way you expect in this show does it

Archived