IGNORED

try to think of something nastier to put in your mouth than

Fred McGriff

just saw a commercial for this festering pile of shit a few seconds ago:

cheesy-bites-pizza-7422501.jpg

just lol.

this aside, pizza hut has always been the nastiest shit possible. i spray pure grease out of my ass when someone within 100 yards of me even thinks about pizza hut. but seriously. cheesy bites pizza? the crust is seriously these fucking cheese-stuffed tator tot looking nodule pieces of shit? this goes beyond taste or bodily reaction to consumption. this is just plain offensive. so much so that i give anyone license to hate on america in this thread without me putting up a fight. so go ahead. take a shit on american culture ITT. we deserve it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my mom makes these wicked cheese bites kinda like that crust, but instead of being vile, greasy nubs of satan sperm, they are glourious blends of amazing cheeses, spices and peppers. oft times she adds different types of fruit. those things are fucking epic. thank you for reminding me to remind her to make them for me when i go to visit in a week or so.

i fucking love cheese.

also fuck pizza hut. when i was young we ordered from them 3 times. every time they got our order wrong (which meant we got free pizza) but every time the pizza was pretty much inedible. fuck pizza hut. fuck them.

the best part is each time time we got the wrong order my mother drove to the restaurant (if you could call it that) to complain and bitch in person to the manager. god damn.

am i suppose to use a fork once I eat the tots? they should have put the cheese tators on the outside of the pizza crust, so you got either a nice easy cheese puff snack to start and then the piizza or you got a pizza with a cheese surprise at the end.

too bad pizza hut tastes like buttered ass and armpit piss

Guest Adjective

cheesy-bites-pizza-7422501.jpg

i don't know if the taco bell/pizza huts have the full pizza hut menu, but just imagine pulling that out of a taco bell or long john silvers bag.

i need to get to taco bell soon

pizza hut pizza tastes like a flattened donut with pizza toppings, tomato jam and a cheese fondant filling

that sounds delicious...i feel like im missing something.

Guest the anonymous forumite

ugh, pizza hut is bad, i mean dominoes is bad too but pizza hut takes it to a new level entirely

Can't remember the difference between Domino's and Pizza Hut. I know that that their pizzas come way too oily and I know they don't sell much in my country (Domino's is struggling and Pizza Hut had to close a few years ago) because people here like real pizza. :shuriken:

I'm lucky we don't have PizzaHut in Croatia, just McDonalds. No KFC, Burger King, Starbucks.. but, I think we'll have them soon enough because I'm noticing a rising trend in TV comercials for shitty food/meals you don't even have to cook. People are getting lazy and ready do digest almost any type of shit you serve them.

Guest Coalbucket PI

rat. pigeon (not wood pigeon either). Hunter S Thompson's rotting prick. KFC.

What makes wood pigeon any better than other pigeons? I'm pretty sure they are all yummy

Guest disparaissant

pizza is like sex, even when its bad its still kind of good

i saw that on a bumper sticker

and its true. except i dont like my pizza to have cheesy bites on the crust. or my sex, really.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I think we have the cheesy bites here? I've only been to pizza hut once and it was dreadful. All the staff are under 18

Guest disparaissant

I'mma tell you americans a secret, we europeans ridicule this shit so bad but secretly wish we had it so we could try it at least once.

most americans -i- know (me included) are firmly in the "try it once" category. but then, i don't tend to hang out with people who would think this is the greatest idea ever or anything.

i tried the double down. it is exactly as disgusting and shameful as you would think it is. moreso, maybe.

i don't think i'll be trying this though, not even once. looks awful. plus, i mean how does it even work? do you eat the disgusting hate-nuggets first? then your pizza has no crust! do you eat them last? then what's the point? just get a stuffed crust, you obese douchebags.

also i'm lactose intolerant so that amount of cheese would be terrible. which is why i never tried this, because i would totally try this once:

s-DENNYS-FRIED-CHEESE-MELT-SANDWICH-MOZZARELLA-STICK-large.jpg

it's a grilled cheese sandwich with deep fried breaded mozzarella sticks in it.

Yeah we have this cheesy bites thing in the UK too. Also, having just looked at their website, you can also get calzone, a pizza called the meat machine and a New York meatball pizza. MMMMm.

I'mma tell you americans a secret, we europeans ridicule this shit so bad but secretly wish we had it so we could try it at least once.

most americans -i- know (me included) are firmly in the "try it once" category. but then, i don't tend to hang out with people who would think this is the greatest idea ever or anything.

i tried the double down. it is exactly as disgusting and shameful as you would think it is. moreso, maybe.

i don't think i'll be trying this though, not even once. looks awful. plus, i mean how does it even work? do you eat the disgusting hate-nuggets first? then your pizza has no crust! do you eat them last? then what's the point? just get a stuffed crust, you obese douchebags.

also i'm lactose intolerant so that amount of cheese would be terrible. which is why i never tried this, because i would totally try this once:

s-DENNYS-FRIED-CHEESE-MELT-SANDWICH-MOZZARELLA-STICK-large.jpg

it's a grilled cheese sandwich with deep fried breaded mozzarella sticks in it.

Oh you're lactose intolerant? damn. cause some cheese is really amazing. I mean the weird mutated cheese crust on the pizza Fred posted isn't bad per se, it's just that with pizza I really like to hold it when I eat it, it's just tradition or something. I don't think you have to -add- something to the basic pizza concept that badly, maybe they're just trying to stick out from the mold or something as an experiment.

the double down really intrigued me on some weird level. I just can't imagine what something like that tastes, I'd love to try it out for that reason alone.

Guest disparaissant

you can pretty much just make your own by deboning some chicken breast, deep frying it, and throwing some bacon and provolone between the pieces. sort of like an americanized cordon bleu except with two pieces of chicken instead of stuffed. it's not that it TASTES bad, it's just super greasy and i mean... i don't know. it's just such a bizarrely grotesque and over the top concept that there's a fair amount of shame involved.

and yeah. i can handle moderate amounts of cheese (a slice or two of pizza worth) so it's not terrible, and i don't really like milk anyways so no loss there. i do miss ice cream and real bugtter though.

Guest disparaissant

Domino's is the worst thing ever. I've only had it once, years ago when my parents bought some, but I distinctly remember the grease soaking through the cardboard box.

they completely changed their recipe or whatever. it's not as greasy. but now it's just bland.

We have one. I dont generally eat there, but they do an all you can eat.

Archived