IGNORED

try to think of something nastier to put in your mouth than

Fred McGriff

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fred mcgiff im not racist but ive read a few of your posts and they seems like your always wrong about everything this one is not being a exeption. pizz hut rules and they made so many great innovations inn pizza like the stuffed crust, pzone, those desert pizzas on there buffay plus they help kids to read on the book it program. i dunno about pizza bites thing cuz it looks hard to eat cuz you pick up the bit then how do you hold onto the pizza?? but its great there trying new things imo better then just selling the same pizza stuff since the start of all timne.

I don't know Fred. I mean I agree with you 100% here but this pizza falls into the same category as that kfc double down and I seem to remember you being quite excited by that. there was even an awesome photo strip of your experience.

fred mcgiff im not racist but ive read a few of your posts and they seems like your always wrong about everything this one is not being a exeption. pizz hut rules and they made so many great innovations inn pizza like the stuffed crust, pzone, those desert pizzas on there buffay plus they help kids to read on the book it program. i dunno about pizza bites thing cuz it looks hard to eat cuz you pick up the bit then how do you hold onto the pizza?? but its great there trying new things imo better then just selling the same pizza stuff since the start of all timne.

lol

Guest the anonymous forumite

fred mcgiff im not racist but ive read a few of your posts and they seems like your always wrong about everything this one is not being a exeption. pizz hut rules and they made so many great innovations inn pizza like the stuffed crust, pzone, those desert pizzas on there buffay plus they help kids to read on the book it program. i dunno about pizza bites thing cuz it looks hard to eat cuz you pick up the bit then how do you hold onto the pizza?? but its great there trying new things imo better then just selling the same pizza stuff since the start of all timne.you are black and you are wrong

That's what he meant.

Guest dese manz hatin

lol

ugh, pizza hut is bad, i mean dominoes is bad too but pizza hut takes it to a new level entirely

I agree, in a sense, but Dominoes is the absolute worst. Especially after they basically admitted they sucked, in commercials. They changed their recipe and did the unthinkable: they got even more awful. Give props to Pizza Hut for just be like fuck you all< our Pizza sucks but we'll claim it's good, you're the idiots who keep us in business. I would so rock a Peperoni pizza right now, *hungover as fuck* I need a greasy shit to set me straight.

Guest disparaissant

anyone else have topper's nearby? that place is ThE ShIt.

when i lived in madison it was Glass Nickel or bust, though. god, that place was good. the fetalicious - spinach, tomatoes, red onions, mushrooms, moz, parmesan and feta oh god so good.

now i want pizza

rat. pigeon (not wood pigeon either). Hunter S Thompson's rotting prick. KFC.

What makes wood pigeon any better than other pigeons? I'm pretty sure they are all yummy

Wood pigeons tend to be bigger than the pigeons you see in the city, they also don't eat garbage.

On topic, the 2 for 1 Candian pizza guy here gives me any 2 pizzas for 20 dollars. Simply because my kid and his kid are friends. Awesome Possum!

Guest tv_party

to me the bleh chain pizza hierarchy is:

1 pizza hut

2 hungry howies

3 dominos

4 little caesars

I can't stand floppy pizza and square is better than round. with the right topping on a deep dish and cajun crust, hungry howies can be decent.

it can take a bit of effort, but there are some amazing hole in the wall/one off restaurant pizzas out there.

Guest tht tne

hell yes, book it! for life

ill admit im a stuffed crust man, because it tastes exactly like a melted polly-o string cheese. aka divine.

and I do think pizza hut is the least shitty of the shitty pizza joints. papa johns is just fucking gross...and its even freakier when people rave about dipping it in that disgusting garlic flavored gelatin. ugghhhhhh

but then again, I dunno if ive ever had a truly "good" pizza...so mcgriff might be in the right here.

all i know is that its hard to fuck up pizza.

try to think of something nastier to put in your mouth than pizza hut

Ponderosa2B.jpg

all i know is that its hard to fuck up pizza.

That's what I used to think before I moved to California.

i want cheese in my crust, just not pizza hut pizza. there is an island joint over here called ali baba's. that is some good fucking pizza. when it comes to chains i'll eat me some panago. used to have a friend who delivered for dominoes, and whenever the person didn't take the pizza or she wound up having pizza without a home she'd come bring it to my drunk friends and i. whiskey drunk + free makes dominoes alright.

Archived