IGNORED

Glade 2011

Soloman Tump

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beginning to get slightly beyond a joke now with the moves!

Sure it'll go down a treat though, and I bet all my Norwich mates are dead chuffed. Gutted to miss it really, having 13 odd paid weeks a holiday a year IS great, but really annoying when you have to miss all the decent festivals your mates are going to :facepalm:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Coalbucket PI

Fucking loads of the good stuff on Sunday! I'm going to be stuck behind a bloody bar for Vibert, Africa Hitech, Untold, Space Dimension Controller and Ben UFO! TITS

Guest Coalbucket PI

Ravetalk have printed some of my ramblings on the history of the Glade Festival, please give it a read if you want some hype ahead of this weekend!

http://www.ravetalk.co.uk/reviews/glade-2011-fletch.shtml

Hey I went to Warwick too, lets get together to talk about things we were sick on!

I'm basically preparing for shite weather now so as not to be disappointed. Muddy glade was still the nuts as long as you were prepared.

Never been before what's the script with camping and booze that everyone's getting in a fuss about?

The site says only a moderate amount to cover Thursday night as the camp site and stages are all one big area so they want you to spend a fortune on shite beer however some others have said they just kept going into the car park to get tanked up and had a mini party there instead?

They did have a real ale / cider bar in previous years, so its not all shite booze for sale.

Id prefer a nice cold pint anyway...

I understand that they do want to make some money at the bars but the limits imposed are excessive.

They did have a real ale / cider bar in previous years, so its not all shite booze for sale.

Id prefer a nice cold pint anyway...

I understand that they do want to make some money at the bars but the limits imposed are excessive.

Well if it quality stuff then its not so bad even with 'daayn saayf' prices :cool:

Ravetalk have printed some of my ramblings on the history of the Glade Festival, please give it a read if you want some hype ahead of this weekend!

http://www.ravetalk.co.uk/reviews/glade-2011-fletch.shtml

Hey I went to Warwick too, lets get together to talk about things we were sick on!

I'm basically preparing for shite weather now so as not to be disappointed. Muddy glade was still the nuts as long as you were prepared.

Muddy Glade was my first festival ever and I fucking loved it.

Guest Coalbucket PI

sketchy!

wjlcR.png

I'm ready for it except this tent isn't mine so I can't bank on it's waterproofness.

Muddy Glade was the best ever

lol i might have to beg to differ on that one... not that i didn't have fun in the end, but i was close to fucking it off and going home at one point. man it was muddy.

Muddy Glade was like Apocolypse Now, except with more fucked tents and hiding in tents Fear & Loathing style sheltering from 16 hour rainstorms!

GUTTED not to be there now :(

lol it's pissing it down. man, festivals in this country need to be held in april - may...it's always lovely in spring...fuck the alledged "summer months" in the UK it's wet as shit these days. you get nice weather from about march - late may, then a shit load of rain until late august then it's alright again until early november, then it get freezing, then snows, then back to nice spring again.

i'm going to start a festival in april.

I ache in so many ways. Apparently some watmm peeps came over to our camp to find me at some point... I kinda got a half garbled message. Sorry I missed you whoever it was!

I need a bath.

Guest Coalbucket PI

My knees were fucked by Friday night, then I had to lift up a load of kegs onto a truck on Sunday so my arms and back are destroyed now too. I need a wash. Saturday was just an amazing day, many lols and talking to people and dancing and stuff

I ache in so many ways. Apparently some watmm peeps came over to our camp to find me at some point... I kinda got a half garbled message. Sorry I missed you whoever it was!

I need a bath.

I came by your gazebo and spoke to some people painting a bloke like a rabbit and asked after you but they said you were at origin. I think that was saturday evening? Managed to meet soundwave by accident though which was cool, chatting to strangers at glade is great.

Holy shit what a weekend! :emotawesomepm9:

I think I accidental double dropped some acid friday night and completely lost it! I've flashes of things that were quite dark in a fear and loathing way however I did make it back to the tent eventually but without my brolly but there's a missing hour or two where I lost everyone including myself :fear:

We were camped not too far from the Road Kill tent but every time I went past it looked empty.

Awesome meeting coalbucket just randomly, I knew I could smell a wattmer with a few IDMish references :beer:

I think I'm a born again psytrance fan now (or until the chemicals wear off completely) :emb:

Loops Haunt, Eprom, Young Montana and Eskmo were amongst the decent new shit I've seen this weekend :sup:

Holy shit what a weekend! :emotawesomepm9:

I think I accidental double dropped some acid friday night and completely lost it! I've flashes of things that were quite dark in a fear and loathing way however I did make it back to the tent eventually but without my brolly but there's a missing hour or two where I lost everyone including myself :fear:

We were camped not too far from the Road Kill tent but every time I went past it looked empty.

Awesome meeting coalbucket just randomly, I knew I could smell a wattmer with a few IDMish references :beer:

I think I'm a born again psytrance fan now (or until the chemicals wear off completely) :emb:

Loops Haunt, Eprom, Young Montana and Eskmo were amongst the decent new shit I've seen this weekend :sup:

Sorry I missed you chap, I hardly spent any time in the campsite at all... like you I completely lost it! So much great music over the whole weekend... whichever tent you went in the DJ was rocking it. Gutted I missed Eskmo/ Young Montana as it got to midday sunday and I hadnt slept since Friday night! Managed to get a few hour shut eye then "perked up" in time for global communication and a few hours of psy trance :whistling:

Smashing

*edit*

Videos now going up on my blog, got about 120 to sort through might take a while!

http://felt-ch.tumblr.com/post/6520765509/the-jungle-is-massive-glade-2011-best-fun-ever

Archived