IGNORED

do u like the flahbulb?

Hoodie

r u a fan? have you ever wanted to ask him question like, "whoa sweet drums, where get from????"

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE! HE IS DOING Q&A on www.reddit.com!!

now you too can seek his amazon wisdom :sup:

(idk if this is in rite subforum, i am new here & have not read teh rules)

Guest dilbthelame

not a huge fan of the music and don't know much about his label setup, but he sounds fairly cool as a person... until this which i can't make up my mind about:

Ok, my ultimate fantasy / Best case scenario style: After I'm dead, someone really important and authoritarian will listen to my records and say to the world: "Hey. Jazz and American music didn't die in the 80's. We just got confused by assholes like Kenny G charging $300 to subject fans to him playing sax notes for 2 hours straight. Jazz just morphed like it always did and we just made up new names for it. Benn Jordan was a part of that bridge that kept the flame alive." Lame eh?

either way i found it funny.

not a huge fan of the music and don't know much about his label setup, but he sounds fairly cool as a person... until this which i can't make up my mind about:

Ok, my ultimate fantasy / Best case scenario style: After I'm dead, someone really important and authoritarian will listen to my records and say to the world: "Hey. Jazz and American music didn't die in the 80's. We just got confused by assholes like Kenny G charging $300 to subject fans to him playing sax notes for 2 hours straight. Jazz just morphed like it always did and we just made up new names for it. Benn Jordan was a part of that bridge that kept the flame alive." Lame eh?

either way i found it funny.

oh come on, he said it was a fantasy....don't run that bullshit by me that you never thought of something just as silly.

I have noticed harky isn't on these forums anymore? A blessing from Jebus perhaps?

Archived