IGNORED

Gorilla Walks Like A Man

karmakramer

mustve descended from the higher realms of consciousness to the animal kingdom and into a gorilla meatsuit still retaining much of it's knowledge of the higher kingdoms to show us our dependence and relation to the kingdoms below and beyond our current frequency of consciousness

Guest Coalbucket PI

This is at a zoo just a few miles from me, I can go and interview the walky monkey if you all chip in for my ticket

This is at a zoo just a few miles from me, I can go and interview the walky monkey if you all chip in for my ticket

Headline spins into frame: Internet Nerds Pay Area Man to be Ripped to Pieces by Gorilla.

• 7 years later...

hello have u heard my new progressive freeform ska-jazz meets swamprock fusion trio, with a guy shouting spoken word poetry about societal decay over top, called Gorilla Walks Like a Man

also damn i would have been a teenager still when i made my previous post in this topic. i'm 27 now, let's see this thing get bumped again when i'm in my mid 30s plz

Archived