IGNORED

new favorite iphone app

Alzado

Audiogalaxy is back with a great app for streaming your audio collection from your home computer to your iphone. I've tried several apps that do this, and this buy far is the best. it's only limitation is that it's audio only. but for people like me who've never wanted to carry both an iphone and ipad because of the iphone's small hd, this is the solution. it's the only app that i'm aware of that allows you to create playlists. The interface looks just like the itunes gui on your iphone, so it's seemless. best of all, there's very little buffering experienced and setup is a breeze.

and it's free, no ads

mzl.madhzzez.320x480-75.jpgmzl.apzmcmbo.320x480-75.jpg

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/audiogalaxy-mobile/id373357030?mt=8

http://www.audiogalaxy.com

Since it's PC to PC you could like, create a network of friends and know each other's passwords for it, and sign into one of their accounts and stream all of their music at will.

lol

right?

Since it's PC to PC you could like, create a network of friends and know each other's passwords for it, and sign into one of their accounts and stream all of their music at will.

lol

right?

iphone

iphone

lol

right

I realize that.

I was referring to:

Now you can easily search, create playlists of, and play your music from any computer -- or mobile phone...

looks promising. i might give it a try tonight. quite often i'm at a friend's house listening to music and when it comes my turn to put something on i usually just play from vinyl or iphone, would be great to have access to my entire music collection so i'm not limited to my iphone only. now all i need is for mobile carriers to increase their data limits so i can listen anywhere, heh.

looks like the next update will allow you to share playlists aka albums. interesting because you could make album playlists and share them, but you're not transferring any audio files. just privately streaming to people at their demand (so long as the host computer is online).

not surprising that the guys behind audiogalaxy would come up with what could be the next big thing.

http://www.audiogalaxy.com/blog/ (this is awesome)

Guest Coalbucket PI

I suppose I could use it to play music when I have people over because I don't realy like getting my laptop out when people are drinking and spilling. Otherwise not much use because I turn my laptop off or it goes to sleep after ten minutes.

speaking of good Iphone apps, does anyone know of a great/good Speech to text converter? Like so you can write emails or text messages using your voice. Is the google app suposed to do this in theory?

Im on android and my wife is on iphone and we havent found a good solution yet

speaking of good Iphone apps, does anyone know of a great/good Speech to text converter? Like so you can write emails or text messages using your voice. Is the google app suposed to do this in theory?

Im on android and my wife is on iphone and we havent found a good solution yet

dragon speak is pretty good

alzado you finally put out for me. This is gonna be great. only problem is that itunes/ipod fucked up a good chunk of my music when i tried to manually take the songs off of it to put on my new laptop. an asston of my music is just listed under 4 letter filenames like GFJY. fuck.

speaking of that, anyone know how to remedy that situation apart from going through each song and renaming it?

I'm a little weirded out by the terms of use/privacy policy on this thing, but I'm trying it anyway. You can play from the audiogalaxy website, too, so I can get around my wifi issue and use my work computer.

You can play from the audiogalaxy website, too, so I can get around my wifi issue and use my work computer.

Yeah, you don't even have to have an iphone or droid. with a free account, you can make your collection easily available at any other web connected computer.

Archived