IGNORED

d'you ever spank one out in front of your other half?

keltoi

to those of you that have (or ever had) an actual real life girl/boy friend...

d'you ever beat off in front of each other for shits, giggles and the general backwardness of the act?

it seems ok for girls to do it but not guys for some reason i'm not sure of. it seems like a waste of my staying power/endurance to spank it myself when a ready and willing, beautiful girl is present.

PS i will be spanking one out in front of my gf whilst reading your tales of beating off in front of your partners.

Yes. I make her squirt will one hand (she could fill glasses of the stuff), whilst I jerk with the other (using her "squirt" as lube. when my squirting hand gets tired, i watch her play with her lovely pussy while I masturbate, staring at he lovely labia.

Guest AcrossCanyons

The amount of too-much-detail-watmm-sex-threads that are posted here freak me out a little. Actually, a lot. This ain't the place I want to read this shit.

On an unrelated note, there's a prog on BBC three tonight called 'Worlds worst place to Gay?'. My answer: in the butt. lol just joshin' with you guys. Light humour to raise our moods.

I've brought up the concept of mutual masturbation with people and they usually scoff at it saying something like 'why would i want her to make herself cum if i could do it for her' seems like there is a macho-ish block for enjoying this sort of thing

Yes. I make her squirt will one hand (she could fill glasses of the stuff), whilst I jerk with the other (using her "squirt" as lube. when my squirting hand gets tired, i watch her play with her lovely pussy while I masturbate, staring at he lovely labia.

this, minus the squirt

I've done probably with every woman i've dated... I especially like the "side by side self pleasuring technique". not directly in front of your partner.

not going to happen unless it really flicks her bulbs if you know what i mean. and i would have to care about her in a really razzle dazzle way if you catch my drift, before i expose her to my jag face

shed have to beg to see little peppy's jag face on a hot sunday. barely any chance i'll let her catch that drift... wed have to be married. don't want her to peep my nasty if you see what i'm getting at here. i shit my pants every time i jag solo.

jag solo ....shit man. what happened to me?

well?

The amount of too-much-detail-watmm-sex-threads that are posted here freak me out a little. Actually, a lot. This ain't the place I want to read this shit.

thread title says what's within. just don't open it?

Archived