Who is Arcade Fire?

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

woooooooow, the internet is now scary to me again

tumblr_lgmjhaCehD1qh8gp5o1_500.png

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

the grammies are about music for pop culture fans, not music for music fans.

well i dunno it just seems like they're such old fogies by this point. When did funeral come out? 2004? I hate arcade fire.

I have no great love for arcade fire, I'm just surprised that this many people who seem to be of fairly moderate age haven't heard of them.

LOL pissed off american indie that a french person spoke french.

I was unaware that the indie dream was limited to americans. Thanks for the headz up hipsterrunoff!

erm hispter runoff is a satirical blog

it actually is the piece de resistance to the whole hipster conundrum, as reading it and enjoying it for its satire is a distinctly hiptery thing to do

"No Cars Go" is one of my favorite songs and "Neon Bible" was quite good but I honestly lost track of them post-2006 so all this hubub is not totally beyond the pale. For as much suck as the Grammys always deliver, at least they make spotty efforts here and there like Bob Dylan backed by country/bluegrass instruments and "The Suburbs" winning. Just a really terrible signal-to-noise ratio because you would have to stack a lot of good against Lady GaGa arriving in an egg with BME-worthy horn prostheses.

She had me here...

NSFW

cos-lady-gaga-grammys-performance-2010-2-lgn.jpglady-gaga-grammys-camel-toe.jpg

She lost me here...

lady-gaga-winning-grammy-2011.jpg?w=385&h=240

check this shit out then, what is up with her shoulder?! is it a plastic stump!?

post-9352-0-11416100-1297768287_thumb.png

Arcade Fire are indisputably great muscicians. (The Suburbs is my fav)

Lady Gaga is a kinky, weird fetish clothing, perhaps once a man, walking sex freak show.

Why in the name of frigged rectums she is not enjoying a shining and deserved career as uber kink mistress of the bdsm scene totally baffles me.

I was having dinner with my lady last night and at the table behind us this middle aged lady was going on a rant about how she didn't know who Arcade Fire are very loudly; then I come home and the internet is plastered with the same sentiments. For a band that is number 3 in itunes sales for the year, they sure don't have many fans. Seems like there is a huge disconnect between those who are more savvy to the new music distribution/business/promotion model and those who still only pay attention to the radio and television.

Edit: I would like Lady Gaga more if her music weren't so standard and boring.

Seems like there is a huge disconnect between those who are more savvy to the new music distribution/business/promotion model and those who still only pay attention to the radio and television.

very accurate observation :cisfor:

Guest Gravity

I know of Arcade Fire but I haven't ever really given them a good listen. Honestly, I'm just glad that someone unexpected by the masses won.

Lady Gaga is a kinky, weird fetish clothing, perhaps once a man, walking sex freak show.

I've always wondered what sex with Lady Gaga would be like.

I'm sure it would have its high notes.

Archived