IGNORED

Patron Saint Jamie Oliver

beerwolf

Please tell me I am not alone in the universe, for wanting to zap this fucking wanker off the face of the Earth? Or is it just me?

Everytime this dribbling, half-wit, do-gooder arrives in my field of vision, I turn into a tidal wave of vitriol, turn purple with rage and suffer immediate torrets syndrome.

God I Hate Him So Much!

If he makes your blood boil please let me know.

Regards,

Steve

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember watching him make roast baby carrots once and they did look divine but his drooly.fat-tongued,mockney persona got right on my t-eacakes.

Guest Pennywise

I remember watching him make roast baby carrots once and they did look divine but his drooly.fat-tongued,mockney persona got right on my t-eacakes.

thats jamie ALL OVER

he has a lisp. he is on a high horse. he annoys the fuck out of me.

but i am sure he is doing some kind of good and that his food is tasty.

that being said i ignore him with a passion.

i hate this little gobshite, look at the names of his fucking kids

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver

Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver

Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver

Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i hate this little gobshite, look at the names of his fucking kids

Poppy Honey Rosie Oliver

Daisy Boo Pamela Oliver

Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver

Buddy Bear Maurice Oliver

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

trolldad

Guest Coalbucket PI

Please tell me I am not alone in the universe, for wanting to zap this fucking wanker off the face of the Earth? Or is it just me?

Everytime this dribbling, half-wit, do-gooder arrives in my field of vision, I turn into a tidal wave of vitriol, turn purple with rage and suffer immediate torrets syndrome.

God I Hate Him So Much!

If he makes your blood boil please let me know.

Regards,

Steve

I couldn't agree more, I surprise myself with how livid I get when I see him appear on screen and I sometimes even watch the 30 Minute Meals thing just to shout at him. I find myself essentially goading him to say and do the things that drive me mad; these include pretending he lives a normal 9-5 life, pretending he's poor, pretending he has friends, assuming everyone has a garlic crusher, openly using Sainsburys products all the fucking time, saying 'byooodiful', congratulating himself, olive oil on everything, his hair, his face, his mouth and his tongue drubbing around in it, his horrible fat flailing splayed greasy fingers, etc etc etc. My mate always defends him saying that he may be a twat but his food is amazing - how the fuck do you know from watching it on telly? Retro salad yeah?

When I saw the 'Dream School' advert I nearly had a stroke, the fucking jumped up cruscading prick. I don't believe for a second he cares about anyone or does any good on purpose, he's just a whirlwind of spittle and money who can line his pockets with false sentiment. That school dinners one was bad enough but at least he is a chef, even though improving the quality of school dinners is only a mildly worthy cause of no real consequence and crocodile tears don't make it any more worthy. Now apparently he'll turn on the gibbering dribbling social missionary persona for anything. Plus I think his 'dream school' is full of infuriating pricks like the embodiment of smarm and unctuousness Alastair Campbell and the gratingly thespian Simon Callow. I want to see him getting his head kicked in. Jamie Oliver is a fucking cunt.

at first I was like :smile:

but then I was like :dry:

I think it's got to do with over exposure, and him being quite twatty.

Jamie Oliver is a fucking cunt.

But on the other hand: crumpets fried with egg and chilli for breakfast = genius idea.

And his gravy is good too.

Jamie Oliver is a fucking cunt.

But on the other hand: crumpets fried with egg and chilli for breakfast = genius idea.

And his gravy is good too.

this^^

Personally I like him, he's a good chef, fifteen is a great restaurant (and the concept behind it is good), his shows and books are good and I like the fact that he's concerned about obesity/public health.

Stupid names for kids though! :facepalm:

his food is no nonsense and hearty. he's got passion for food and educating fat unhealthy fools.

his appearance and speech impediment are irrelevant unless you've still got pent up bullying issues left over from high school or you think everyone on tv should be some kind of squeaky clean model robot fuck.

gordon ramsay is who to aim your hate at.

Archived