IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

he's a complete nutcase and has some insulting shit to say about stuff like 9/11. still, he's fucking hilarious in his insanity, and this latest spur of bizarro behavior is very entertaining. the fact that he hangs out with a loon like alex jones just makes it even better, i wish he'd start shooting the shit with the coast to coast am people as well. anyway, keep it going charlie. you're a sweetheart.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Alex Jones is much more sane and rational than Sheen even if he is a goofy, frustrated, angry dude.

yeah, Sheen has become a wonderful vignette on mania, whether it is drug-induced or not. The thing about mania is matters of degree. One minute, you're extremely clever, making awesome puns and being entertaining to yourself and others and then--literally seconds--later...you're :fail::whistling: If you look at his quotes, he can still ride the clever wave but he's crashing over into the unstable/wtf very quickly. Remarkable.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

he's a complete nutcase and has some insulting shit to say about stuff like 9/11.

Not that I agree exactly with Sheens stance but

GOD FORBID SOMEONE DECIDE NOT TO FULLY ACCEPT THE OFFICIAL STORY!!!

For visual reference, I found a picture of a 7 gram blunt using google image search...

->212588846xEphdS_ph.jpg

What?

For one, the image is broken.

For two, 7 grams of coke is different in almost every single way from 7 grams of weed, except for the amount of mass involved...

Guest mafted

everyone talks so much shit about him.. yet, i don't see where he's hurt anyone, other than himself.

if he wasn't rich, nobody would care and they wouldn't be such pathetic haters. 'omg, like he's so crazy omg he does cocaine! omggggg!'

fucking shut up. i bet most of you would flip your lid knowing how much cocaine and other drugs are embedded in to our culture. i say, more power to him if he can do it then go make millions of dollars. fucking haters

I was talking about this with a friend yesterday and I started thinking, what if everyone on the street I grew up on became famous?

I would guess that 90% of them would be completely bankrupt and on celebrity rehab in less than a year, if not worse.

All that I can think about his is if this guy is spiraling downward at least hes being entertaining in the midst of negativity. Props Mr. Sheen.

everyone talks so much shit about him.. yet, i don't see where he's hurt anyone, other than himself.

if he wasn't rich, nobody would care and they wouldn't be such pathetic haters. 'omg, like he's so crazy omg he does cocaine! omggggg!'

fucking shut up. i bet most of you would flip your lid knowing how much cocaine and other drugs are embedded in to our culture. i say, more power to him if he can do it then go make millions of dollars. fucking haters

i think maybe....one?....two??? three posts in this thread have been "hating" on mr. sheen.

relax. take it easy. go outside. eat some lucky charms.

What?

For one, the image is broken.

For two, 7 grams of coke is different in almost every single way from 7 grams of weed, except for the amount of mass involved...

FIXED

:lol:

I'm a smartass,

but THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THAT TERRIBLE EYESORE. :cerious:

EVERY THREAD MUST BE PERFECT

Guest Gary C

I think it's safe to say the vast majority of WATMM is loving Charlie Sheen's madness.

Let's let him know. He might invite us all to one of his sexy parties?

Brilliant. Gotta admire the Gibson'esque passionate disregard for everything normal and commonplace. More of this.

Is that the same mannequin doll looking dull norm that also "interviewed" good old Mel Gibson?

i think hes a cool guy but what hes saying right now it seems like hes still really fuckin high and the drugs havent completely worn off yet ... when he actually becomes sober hes going to get 'bored' again and relapse

thats what i think

i think hes a cool guy but what hes saying right now it seems like hes still really fuckin high and the drugs havent completely worn off yet ... when he actually becomes sober hes going to get 'bored' again and relapse

thats what i think

that sounds like really insightful and extremely useful information.

maybe you should call Charlie Sheen so that your name can come up on his marquee and he can be like 'winning!'

Archived