IGNORED

Africa Hitech - 93 Million Miles

Guest Enter a new display name

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

this album really started to click at around Gangslap onwards.

totally awesome stuff on this album ^^

• 1 month later...

Yeah I heard Our Luv the other day. Super track.

Very tempted to buy this on vinyl for obvious reasons.

Our Luv is probably the best track on the album, imo.

Let's face it this album is worth buying for the artwork alone. Does the vinyl edition come as a gatefold?

I'd be quite happy playing Clark or Autechre while gazing at this.

Sad but true :derp:

Going to see 'em live in Toulouse on September 22nd ! Can't wait :music:

And about the T-Shirt...The guy (can't remember his name, too lazy to search it) who made the artwork designed a few shirts with a new warp logo but I think they were ugly.

Anyway the album looks beautiful. Vinyl's a bit expansive tho.

This is the only review I have heard him do, and I didn't find him that annoying. He did a better job than I could lol. Though his knowledge seems a little thin imo.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be quite happy playing Clark or Autechre while gazing at this.

Sad but true :derp:

Yep that's my opinion on that one too. Mr. Pritchard has done way more interesting stuff in the past and there certainly is way more interesting stuff out there going in a similar direction. But that's just my humble opinion.

what amazes me about mark pritchard is how fluently he can move between different genres/styles of music, doing it very well and not sounding forced or uninspired at all. sort of like vladislav delay in that respect. i mean just look back at the middleton/pritchard back catalog, not to mention his solo stuff.

• 5 months later...

seriously what is it with footwork/juke influenced albums being growers? I totally didn't like this album for a long time, and I have just been enjoying it more and more lately. Neither Room(s) or Sepalcure instantly clicked with me either. These albums just have a way of slowly getting under your skin, until you can't get enough of them. I tried to name my favorite tracks for this one in particular, and it wound up being the majority of the tracklist.

outindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreets

DEY CALL IT MUUUURRRDEEEER

outindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreetsoutindestreets

DEY CALL IT MUUUURRRDEEEER

The VIP Version is an instant banger in parties, even more than Skrillex.

Never heard it, but now that I have I do remember them playing quite an extended version of this when I saw them live.

I thought they were just playing a shit load of jungle. Which they might have been as well.

Archived