IGNORED

Burial & Four Tet / Thom Yorke - Ego / Mirror

"The tracks will get their first airing tonight (Tuesday 15th) on Rinse FM during the Four Tet vs Floating Points 2hr back-to-back 2300-0100 GMT."

:yeah:

can someone record this?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

awesomes! didnt expect more of this collab. first 12 was sexy and is still on constant play here

meh, im not excited for new burial. i have heard both his records and i feel like i listened to the same song 18 times. fourtet has never excited me at all since rounds. i bet the thom collab just has him oooing and aaahing over the same clattery fourtet beat he always makes.

*pouts*

Edited by jules

Four Tet does almost nothing for me. Not excited about Thom Yorke either... As for Burial? I'd kill for a new album from him, but right now I don't care about this collaboration shit. Of course I haven't heard it yet, and it would be nice if it surprises me.

Guest ruiagnelo

yeah new burial is great news, and it's nice that it came out as such a surprise release!

someone said above that all burial tracks sound alike, but i strongly disagree.

you can't really distinguish moods in all his work, that is true, but every track has its own atmosphere, and i find it fascinating!

listenning to a Burial album is still [today] an experience both terrifying and wonderful, even tho i have listened to it hundred times.