IGNORED

Burial & Four Tet / Thom Yorke - Ego / Mirror

Guest AcrossCanyons

oh right they are both by all 3 artists? I thought it was a split with one side being burial and the other four tet (and either one with thom). both tracks sound good but nothing to make me jelly I didn't grab one of the records.

I still don't get the burial love. I find it cooler with thom's voice rather than that r&b crap but it's still rather boring and 1-note repetitive. both songs are very very similar. I guess I just don't get "dubstep" but I will listen to these a bunch as they ate def not bad.

Edited by jules

Guest blacks

I'm liking it, definitely a fan of Ego a lot more than Mirror but that isn't to say I dislike either. Ego sounds a lot more like the three of them where as its hard to hear four tet's influence on mirror. Pretty awesome though, but I must admit im more excited just because its more four tet / burial collab, not a huge fan of anything thom's doing except for introducing more people to burial and four tet id imagine.

Guest bitroast

i feel this is all you could expect from a burial/four tet +thom yorke collaboration.

i'm happy enough : )

I'm in awe that these collaborations keep happenng, and this rate, something like this will be released next year:

Modeseletkor feat. Thom Yorke - Objektive (Burial Remix)

Four Tet + Flying Lotus feat MF Doom - Space Race Relations (Sun Ra tribute)

Edited by joshuatxuk