IGNORED

My new addiction

Dragon

This is the good stuff. I recently bought a 500ml bottle of PVA glue, and I can't get enough of it. I rub it into my hands, wait for it to dry, and peel it all off.

It's so simple, but it brings a world of joy. It's relaxing, it's soothing, it feels great, and it's insanely addictive. If you thought bubblewrap was fun, wait until you try this!

I think humans still have an instinct to pick and peel stuff. Maybe this is how chimps feel when they groom each other.

Anyway, I strongly recommend this. Get some PVA glue and give it a try! You won't regret it.

When I was in elementary school, my mother would sometimes make me crispbread with honey for breakfast and put it next to my bed. I once rolled over in my sleep and into the honey. As a result, my hair started sticking together. Oh boy, the fun I had twirling it apart over the next day.

You didnt discover the joys of PVA peeling in infants school?

I was totally over that crap and onto evostik by six. :closedeyes:

Guest hahathhat

i went on a tour of jerusalem and i didn't wear sunblock, in june.

never before have i peeled such large sheets of skin off my body. they all told me to wear sunblock and i didn't; i rightly got a lot of shit for it. i am a moron about these sort of things

smear it around the inside of a brown paper bag and place it over your mouth while you breathe in and out deeply.

semen?

mixed with glue.

I usually just tear and peal the flesh of my vanquished enemies? And then masturbate over the exposed muscle and wait for it to dry and then peal that? This glue stuff sounds nasty.

Archived