IGNORED

list your favorite synths

:facepalm:

I got paid today, and just finished doing some work in my yard, and rewarded myself by buying a Shruthi-1.

I am so selfish when it comes to gear lust sometimes.

I guess I still should have 300 left over to spend on christmas presents and my girlfriend's visit... Hopefully that'll be enough.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:facepalm:

I got paid today, and just finished doing some work in my yard, and rewarded myself by buying a Shruthi-1.

I am so selfish when it comes to gear lust sometimes.

I guess I still should have 300 left over to spend on christmas presents and my girlfriend's visit... Hopefully that'll be enough.

Awesome! Let me know what you think. Hope everything goes OK with the presents & girlfriend.

Software: Abletons Analog, Crystal

Hardware: Korg Mono/Poly, Korg MS-20

I haven't had the chance to play with a ton of gear/software, but out of all of them I selected 2 for each catagory. As you can see, me favors korg.

• 9 months later...

hardware: my 101 obv

sofware: TAL-bassline (it's free and it's "in the ballpark")

hard: my 101, obv

soft: TAL-bassline, obv

Did you forget you posted this? or are you really that hard for the 101? :emotawesomepm9:

hardware: my 101 obv

sofware: TAL-bassline (it's free and it's "in the ballpark")

hard: my 101, obv

soft: TAL-bassline, obv

Did you forget you posted this? or are you really that hard for the 101? :emotawesomepm9:

I remember trying to post it, and watmm went weird after I clicked "post"

Looks like my tastes haven't changed much, still lusting for a NL2 & MnM. I could dig an evolver and the MS-10 is on my radar now although I doubt I'll ever get one. Also I don't think I'm going to get rid of my TX, plugging old digital shit into stompboxes is the tits.

Hardware - I saved up for years and bought a Sunsyn two months ago. My first synth. It's temperamental, flawed, and terrifying to service. It's also become my right hand. I love this thing like a sibling. I love working with it. The interface & sound are wonderful. It's convinced me to save more & get more hardware. I've been converted.

Software - Albino, though I still love a free one called VivaldiMX. Haven't used either in, oh, about two months.

korg monotribe

lol chunky

Hardware - I saved up for years and bought a Sunsyn two months ago. My first synth. It's temperamental, flawed, and terrifying to service. It's also become my right hand. I love this thing like a sibling. I love working with it. The interface & sound are wonderful. It's convinced me to save more & get more hardware. I've been converted.

Software - Albino, though I still love a free one called VivaldiMX. Haven't used either in, oh, about two months.

congrats on that purchase!

Archived