IGNORED

Obama at White House Correspondents Dinner

lumpenprol

Ok, I'll make a separate thread for this, I thought it was so surprisingly good, surely this marks some sort of watershed in Presidential humor? I mean this guy is pure meta-internet-lulz-saavy...

[youtubehd]n9mzJhvC-8E[/youtubehd]

Saw this at the weekend, he's got pretty good comic timing!

It is nice to see heads of state being self deprecating once in a while. Kudos!

Seth Meyers was OK, IMO. At least one line was gold. The line which went something along the lines of "I was surprised to find out Trump was running as a republican. I thought he was running as a joke."

*camera moves into a close up on Trump....*

edit: + agreeing this deserving a thread on its own

Guest Scrambled Ears

Seth Meyers was OK, IMO. At least one line was gold. The line which went something along the lines of "I was surprised to find out Trump was running as a republican. I thought he was running as a joke."

i dont know i prefered:

"Donald Trump owns the Miss America Pageant, which will be great for when the Republicans have to choose a VP."

He's got the Midas Touch

Everything he touches turns to gold, oh, sugar

He's got the Midas Touch

Baby, let him touch your body and your soul, whoa...

Touch-touch

Touch-touch

Touch-touch

The Midas touch-touc-touch-touch

Touch-touch

Touch-touch

Touch-touch

Touch-touch

Touch-touch

Touch-touch

Touch-touch

Oh...oh...oh...ho...

Yeah . . . saw this over the weekend and was, like, "damn, Obama's got some fucking BALLS."

Not so much that what he was saying or doing was incendiary, but just because it was carried off so well - that Lion King bit had me in stitches, and then his comments to the Fox News correspondents? Priceless.

Oh, yeah, and then, like 12 hours later, he announces that Osama's been killed. . . is there an election coming up or some shit?

Archived