IGNORED

Fuck yeah, bitchizz

Dragon

fPIgQ.jpg

2lUeI.jpg

pEVzv.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/APHEX-TWIN-Selected-Ambient-Works-Vol-2-1994-WARPMC21-/120715865780?pt=UK_Music_Cassettes_GL

http://www.discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Selected-Ambient-Works-Volume-II/release/864752

That's right. I own SAW2 on cassette :emotawesomepm9:

I got a really good deal for it. This beauty has all 25 tracks from the vinyl edition, including #19 (Stone In Focus). I've had a portable tape player lying around for eons, I'm gonna break it in tonight and listen to SAW2 as I drift off. I'm looking forward to the slow degradation of the magnetic tape, as this seems like the perfect album to slowly fade out after years upon years of repeated play...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tonfarben

As I moved 2 years ago my CD player broke. So I looked around and found old tapes. Man, do they sound bad. But hey, with that what is on them (Sonic Youth, Pink Floyd, Zappa) it sounds awesomely nostalgic. So I´d love to listen to these SAW2 tapes. Congrats for gettig them!

Guest sirch

BUT HEY MAYBE IT'LL SOUND LIKE SHIET :duckhunt:

:trashbear:

they'll sound fine i reckon (for a while at least) as they look pretty much brand new. the inlay does at least.

Guest sirch

I'm looking forward to the slow degradation of the magnetic tape, as this seems like the perfect album to slowly fade out after years upon years of repeated play...

that sounds good man.

bloody bargain!

Guest sirch

You just joined a pretty awesome club. Keep it away from the walkman, get something quality.

aw man, you deleted the photo! that was 1 IDM-looking tape player! (not sarcasm)

sincerely

YOU GOT IT FOR 3.21£ !

^ MOTHER FUCK!

I think I own seven cassette players. Every single one except the newest one "broke" last Halloween. Just one of them had a dirty head, I didn't know where the cleaning tape was, it spread like a disease between the individual recorders as I tried them all to play back the tape, not realizing I was passing on the dirt. It ruined a bit of my "haunted house" project. A cool numbers station puzzle I created based on The Conet Project had to be replaced by a dull note giving away the code... :sad: I still like cassette though. My last Halloween mix was designed for a 90 minute tape. Will release it this October.

You just joined a pretty awesome club. Keep it away from the walkman, get something quality.

VmdA0.png

some xmd5a on the turntable :aphexsign:

some xmd5a on the turntable :aphexsign:

R&S Merchandise slipmats circa S.A.W. 85-92 :sup:

aah, it's the same plate as the tenth :D

(plus there is an Analord binder, mint slipmat though!)

Guest sirch

3 copies of Drukqs on vinyl

unable to determine if one or all of them is the limited edition pressing

lol, bless you, osc. :)

Archived