90 members have voted

1. 1. East

• Abandoned Soviet Monuments
    • Tesla
  2. 2. West

• Dew Covered Insects
    • Windows 95

SOVIET MONUMENTS FOR THE FUCKING WIN

Please, please, please please please, do NOT let Windows 95 win. For shitting crikey bollock jesus, a Microsoft product representing IDM???

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted against DCI because of Gang Gang Dance in the last few rounds. As a matter of fact, I'm going to right up some rules in the off season. One of them will be disqualification if one of the contestants is currently being used such as Gang Gang Dance using DCI.

referees_425aj.jpg

Me and the board of directors will work hard on these decision makings in the next off season for next year.

Zephyr Nova - as I said - Windows 95 represents maybe the tail end era of the golden age of IDM. And it's shit. IDM is not shit.

Dew Covered insects - used by gang gang dance - gang gang dance is shit, therefore that whole bracket should should just be eliminated.

Monuments are cool (i can see an album based on static glitch) but they are a bit too obvious.

Tesla on the other hand is responsible for some of the coolest shit ever.

WIRELESS FUCKING LIGHTBULB!

teslapic2.jpg

Guest Malverde

Space Stations, 1 Dimensional Universe, The Fourth Dimension...

AND WHAT ARE WE LEFT WITH?!?! BUG DEW AND MICROSOFT?!?!/1

Miller-yelling-PW.jpg

and for real? Win95?

Here's the album cover:

bsod.jpg

That's right - remember slaving away on something (game/essay/music) only to have Win95 go "fuck you"?

Take off your rose-tinted glasses and realize that Win95 is a barrel of shit.

Thread = tl;dr

Chen, What's not IDM about that?

Guest fogukaup

Tesla is so sexy! Wikipedia thinks Tesla may have suffered from obsessive-compulsive disorder, and had many unusual quirks and phobias. He did things in threes, and was adamant about staying in a hotel room with a number divisible by three. Tesla was physically revolted by jewelry, notably pearl earrings.[93] He was fastidious about cleanliness and hygiene, and was by all accounts mysophobic.

Tesla was obsessed with pigeons, ordering special seeds for the pigeons he fed in Central Park and even bringing injured ones into his hotel room to nurse them back to health. Tesla was an animal-lover, often reflecting contentedly about a childhood cat, "The Magnificent Mačak." Tesla never married. He was celibate and claimed that his chastity was very helpful to his scientific abilities.[21] Nonetheless there have been numerous accounts of women vying for Tesla's affection, even some madly in love with him. Tesla, though polite, behaved rather ambivalently to these women in the romantic sense.

He also hated fat people.

Spomenik_16.jpg

come on guys, this shit is straight up "444" by ae

idm as all hell

It looks like two thumbs up.

If it turns out to be Tesla vs win 95, I will actually end up voting for Tesla, which is something I never thought would happen.

Go Dew Covered Insects!

wtf it's tied. I smell LTM plot.

Take your conspiracy theories to the "OBL is Dead!" Thread!

nba_g_iverson_580.jpg

Archived