90 members have voted

1. 1. East

• Abandoned Soviet Monuments
    • Tesla
  2. 2. West

• Dew Covered Insects
    • Windows 95

teslapic2.jpg

"A point of great importance would be first to know: what is the capacity of the earth? And what charge does it contain if electrified?"

Blue_Portrait_of_Nikola_Tesla.jpg

"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them."

Tesla-bulb.jpg

"All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle."

475px-Twain_in_Tesla_Lab.jpg

"What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine?"

458px-N.Tesla.JPG

"To create and to annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man's mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world..."

Tesla_young.jpg

"The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power."

"When force and matter separate, man is no more. "

july10teslaquote.jpg

NIKOLA FUCKING TESLA

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adam

Oh common. 95 is almost as boring and unoriginal as Abandoned soviet monuments.

TESLA

i voted for tesla only strategically, it would be an easier match against win95, it is indeed boring.

i actually do agree that win95 is more hipster than idm, but the album dedicated to it is potentially idm as fuck.

This is what Nikola Tesla looked like :

280px-Nikola_Tesla.jpg

And this is what I thought Tesla looked like :

Raiden.jpg

OMG NIKOLA TESLA IS A FUCKING RAIDEN !!!!!

dew covered insects is the win. however it should be removed from the competition,

gang gang dance beat us too it. all dew covered insects are belong to them.

Guest Wall Bird

This all another one of Edison's smear campaigns, I'm sure of it.

That's it. I'm starting three dupes right now and voting to assure Tesla's victory.

Archived