IGNORED

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: TRIBUTE TO TESLA

QBLA

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 18 minute tune is mostly good sounding, now I just have to pick <7 minutes worth of parts from it to include in my submission. Church organ solo is probably going to get axed :'(

I might start on mine tonight, or maybe I'll wait to get some inspiration from a week in the sun in Orlando. Maybe I'll never finish mine :sad:

Hopefully something good will work itself out of my brain and into an audio recording :sup:

I might start on mine tonight, or maybe I'll wait to get some inspiration from a week in the sun in Orlando. Maybe I'll never finish mine :sad:

Hopefully something good will work itself out of my brain and into an audio recording :sup:

ah... too bad I moved from there a couple of years ago. I would've hit you up for a little meet up... nothing big... just lunch, Beers, Burgers, A Few Laughs.

awesome, you should hit up ben

Somehow this wound up being the longest track I've ever done... but it's still just barely under the 7 minute maximum, so all's well. It's hard to not go the epic route when paying homage to Tesla.

Guest Enter a new display name

I have been working on an awesome track, you won't be disappointed. :cool:

THERE'S APPROXIMATELY A MONTH LEFT TO GET YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN FOLKS!

The ones we have so far are pretty outstanding!

Yeah, I just need to finish the thing and then do some touch-up with compression.

Lots of phasing happening that I have to take care of. Le sigh.

Someone should make a song entirely out of samples from Youtube videos of old video game music being played on Tesla Coils.

Alternatively, build your own Tesla Coil just for this tournament & write a song for it.

Someone should make a song entirely out of samples from Youtube videos of old video game music being played on Tesla Coils.

Alternatively, build your own Tesla Coil just for this tournament & write a song for it.

This is a tournament?

Archived