IGNORED

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 8

Rubin Farr

Long time fan of the show. I didn't like the season premiere that much but I'm guessing they're just setting everything up for New York. I'm glad they're getting rid of Cherryl, though. She's a good actor but it felt like she stayed on for way too long for being the straight-laced one.

More Leon is always a great thing, though. :emotawesomepm9:

I'm working my way through season 7. I just saw the one where he got a call from "Wendy Wheelchair" I almost died lol'ing.

Any idea when Season 8 will air in the UK? I'm really looking forward to this.

??

Curb Your Enthusiasm S08E01 HDTV XviD-LOL

Curb Your Enthusiasm S08E02 HDTV XviD-FQM

Guest Ominous

I was surprised to see my neighborhood's Lebanese joint playing the part of the Palestinian Chicken place. I must try the chicken next time!

am i the only one hating the new season? i feel like the last 3 episodes were worse than the worst sienfeld episodes. I'm really surprised at how contrived the writing is this season, it feels like Season 2 or 3 but far less inventive.

Jerry had the right idea stopping the show at it's peak

they can't go to NEw York soon enough...

episodes 2 and 3 were very funny, but boring and sometimes annoyingly predictable. i agree that the show is losing steam fast. i figured this season would have a lot more plot development, but i guess that's yet to come..

but it's still funnier than most shows; even the more contrived episodes make me laugh regularly.

• 1 month later...

i think the NEw York setting is something they should stick with, the last 2 episodes f were the best of the season. Did anybody recognize Yaris (the softball team 'owner') voice? I didn't at first but then i realized it was the actor who does Triumph the insult comic dog basically playing a live action version of the same character.

Guest Xenblake

Howma gonna FUCK two bitches .. inna twin bed!

And yeah, the episode with the Palestinian chicken restaurant was epic. Continuing on the "forbidden chicken" theme from one of those Seinfeld episodes. Classic.

Guest bitroast

!!

Mr Softee episode was amazing. I was actually screaming with laughter for most of the 1/2 hour.

Absolutely amazing. I <3 this show, so so so so much.

312019_10150368170861719_763061718_10014815_1477496941_n.jpg

Archived