IGNORED

Man touches 1.5kv wire

Cornflakes002

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Space Coyote

I agree with lumpenrol and Mesh Gear Fox's comments. While the title and description didn't say specifically "someone clearly dies in real life in this video, you may be disturbed by this if you get disturbed by stuff" they pretty much suggested that.

I've seen that before. I think the back story was that he had serious mental issues

This was also the impression I was under when first seeing this clip.

More disturbing for me was that I remember showing this clip to a relatively close friend of mine and he was tickled pink by it. Literally sat there watching it one time after another, actually giggling. His laughter was such that he either seemed to be absolutely enjoying it or putting it on for the sake of coming across as insane. I've seen him view countless other death videos and I've never seen him react quite like that from memory. I think part of it comes from some sort of racism he may be harbouring.

Does anyone else remember "3 Guys 1 Hammer"?

Heard about it and have a few mates who have seen it, they said it was awful... I never want to watch it.

Guest Space Coyote

1man1jar was a memorable, visceral experience

I've never taken the time out to watch 3 guys 1 hammer. Is it anything like 3 Men and a Baby?

someone once said that they were going to sample the sound of the jar breaking, and use it as a snare. i laughed stupid hard.

Guest uptown devil

someone once said that they were going to sample the sound of the jar breaking, and use it as a snare. i laughed stupid hard.

was it liam howlett from the prodigy?

was it liam howlett from the prodigy?

i have no idea...i saw it somewhere on the internet...all i know is, i found it funny because it's totally something that i can see any musician worth their salt doing (imo)

"hmmm that'd make a fucking awesome snare drum.."

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Does anyone else remember "3 Guys 1 Hammer"?

did those guys ever get caught?

yes.

I once used the sound of a man crapping his diving suit as a snare drum.

thanks to you guys I just watched part of 3 men 1 hammer. Turned it off when they started stabbing his gut with the knife. They should have some scale indicating your sociopathic potential based on how many minutes of these videos you can watch.

Back in the day of ogrish and the beheadings, I managed to download every beheading video there was. Ended up with around 20 of them, iirc. The Nick Berg one was not the worst. I think they're still burning a hole direct to hell on my hard drive in my mom's house, lol.

Guest Z_B_Z

i had a few beers in me last night so i decided to chance watching '3 guys 1 hammer.'

goddamn you alcohol. horrifying. i wasnt able to finish. i feel so bad for that guy.. had trouble getting to sleep. ugh.

those kids deserve their life sentences.

can someone explain the 3 guys 1 hammer video? I have no desire to watch it, especially now that I was mislead with the title.

I thought it was 3 guys sharing one penis and all the adeventures and shenanigans they got into because one of them was gay and one was homophobic.

Guest Z_B_Z

also, whats up with all the reaction videos on youtube? i saw one last night of two young girls watching it and getting freaked out wtf?

can someone explain the 3 guys 1 hammer video? I have no desire to watch it, especially now that I was mislead with the title.

I thought it was 3 guys sharing one penis and all the adeventures and shenanigans they got into because one of them was gay and one was homophobic.

the full story

Archived