IGNORED

Not aphex, but others at Harvest Festival (Aus) - 11/11

No official confirmation as such, but it looks as though Harvest Festival is in the works, with Mogwai, Portishead, and AFX to tour in November

“Acts now looking likely for Harvest include The Flaming Lips, The National, Aphex Twin, Mogwai and Janelle Monae – that’s on top of Portishead and Bright Eyes who are already confirmed.”

dates:

Melbourne – Saturday 12th November

Sydney – Sunday 13th November

Brisbane – Saturday 19th November

• 2 weeks later...

No official confirmation as such, but it looks as though Harvest Festival is in the works, with Mogwai, Portishead, and AFX to tour in November

“Acts now looking likely for Harvest include The Flaming Lips, The National, Aphex Twin, Mogwai and Janelle Monae – that’s on top of Portishead and Bright Eyes who are already confirmed.”

dates:

Melbourne – Saturday 12th November

Sydney – Sunday 13th November

Brisbane – Saturday 19th November

wao, i might actually take a night off work and venture out to a something that isn't home, the bush, the beach, or the supermarket.

Be an expensive way to see the phex though, cause i'm not intrested in anyone else mentioned. But cheaper than flying to europe i guess, -sie-

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

thread shud be removed from afx forum and put in live gigs section - afx not playing this as he is doing warehouse project in the UK

So is he touring or not.

confirm plz. a quick google was all my tired mind could put up with and it confirmed nothing.

He was probably too frightened that we'd show up. Shame for people that bought tickets early though, that's money in an hole.

Yeah, money in a hole that will grow by itself. Festival tickets are like a fucking investment these days, you could probably get double the money back on ebay a couple of weeks before the date.

Archived