IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I just wanted to go to the swimming pool for a few laps and sauna afterwards and was really looking forward for the relaxation. But those fuckers sent me home, reason being: they´re closing in 1 1/2 hrs and they only sell 2h tickets. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

:fail:

That's just German efficiency at work.

totally, Like a fuckin computer...

went to bed at about 10.30pm, it's now 12.25am and I've given up trying to fucking sleep coz it's clearly not happening. skinning up a big skunk spliff instead.

It was fantastic. The band was in top form, and Beth's vocals were mesmerizing. I don't know how she remains so seemingly emotionally connected with every line she sings, yet she manages to hold it together and not breakdown on stage. It always sounds like she's right on the verge. At the end she did a run-by hand-shaking/hugging and got back on stage absolutely beaming. That was nice to see. The visuals were great too, fit the music beautifully. It was open seating and I was very close to being front centre. I really couldn't have asked for more. I envy you!

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Okcupid's tagline should be something like: "a place where you'll meet someone kinda cool, who you will go on one date with and then probably never hear from again". I swear I had more luck with women when I treated them like shit.

where is it stated you can't treat okcupid girls like shit?

Nowhere, but I just can't do it anymore. Then again, I must not be capable of being nice/friendly/keen without coming across as desperate..

Okcupid's tagline should be something like: "a place where you'll meet someone kinda cool, who you will go on one date with and then probably never hear from again". I swear I had more luck with women when I treated them like shit.

That happens with dating in general. Doesn't matter how you get set up.

Almost a year with my current girlfriend and we met on OKC. Which is longer than any of my previous, non-OKC relationships have lasted. Doesn't show any sign of letting up yet! The trick is, keep trying.

And be awesome obvs.

drank enough to piss barley :(

cats raspy tongue, waking me up, licking my t-shirt at the armpits wtf.

you've never had your cat burrow into your dirty t-shirts and go straight for the pits? they love funky smells

they want that salt, yo

Almost a year with my current girlfriend and we met on OKC. Which is longer than any of my previous, non-OKC relationships have lasted. Doesn't show any sign of letting up yet! The trick is, keep trying.

And be awesome obvs.

6 months on it (with a two month break in the middle) and I'm pretty much ready to give up entirely. Not only does it make me treat women like trading cards, but it also makes me feel inadequate.. The amount of girls on there who specify 'being tall' as one of their pre-requisites is ridiculous. Height is probably the ONLY thing nobody can do anything about.

sometimes girls just like me because i'm tall, that's not nice either

but actually, move somewhere like the southwest (of devon, england) where most people are short and tall people are taunted. edit foreigners are treated worse though, so never mind

Oh you poor fucking thing.

this doesn't sound like a first world problem

autechre doesn't sound that awesome on my iMac speakers. :(

cats raspy tongue, waking me up, licking my t-shirt at the armpits wtf.

hot ...

-p----

Also, it wasn't my sound card that died. Twas me headphones. weird, methinks. weird indeed.

I need to start going to the gym but there are too many poor uneducated people there.

Really, i would have thought that it would have been highly motivated middle class people.

Oh you poor fucking thing.

yeah, wtf. He's just showing orf.

I need to start going to the gym

I don't see why. You can get perfectly fit and fairly tonk with just a pair of running shoes, a bar to do pull-ups on, some dumbbells and somewhere to do pushups.