IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I ordered a bunch of stuff that was in stock at a webshop, and I've now waited three weeks for the shipment, the shit is now listed out of stock, nothing shipped. fuck shit argh. order cancelled.

Let me guess: Forced Exposure?

not this time, amazingly. Computer stuff, norwegian company.

Guest disparaissant

I don't have a cellphone so the only way to ask girls out when I don't see them regularly is through Facebook.

about a year and a half ago i hooked up with this girl on okc and things went pretty well until she asked for my cell phone number and i was like yeah i don't have a cell phone and she never talked to me again. oh well.

preparing for a fucking blizzard/10" of snow in nj. wtf I didn't even do my leaves yet...

aw come on—i feel like the tristate area's always sensationalizing what ends up being pretty mild weather. what area of NJ do you live in though? i don't remember hearing anything that drastic in nyc

Guest Enter a new display name

I don't have a cellphone so the only way to ask girls out when I don't see them regularly is through Facebook.

about a year and a half ago i hooked up with this girl on okc and things went pretty well until she asked for my cell phone number and i was like yeah i don't have a cell phone and she never talked to me again. oh well.

You're scaring me. :(

preparing for a fucking blizzard/10" of snow in nj. wtf I didn't even do my leaves yet...

aw come on—i feel like the tristate area's always sensationalizing what ends up being pretty mild weather. what area of NJ do you live in though? i don't remember hearing anything that drastic in nyc

oh it's definitely always overhyped. funny to see every single time how many idiots are buying gallons of milk and loaves of bread.

I am in north jersey about 20 miles west of manhattan. according to weather.com we are getting 3-5" today and 6-10" tonight meaning this storm is 9-15" total? I've read it a hundred times because it is still not registering.

the kids will be trick-or-treating on Monday in the snow?

Edited by jules

Guest futuregirlfriend

i thought it was an hour later than it actually was and started my downloads, soon hitting the peak time (4pm-9pm) bandwidth limit. i'll have throttled internet speeds for a bit now.

Guest kineaesth

do not know how to unlink my gmail account to youtube.

I don't remember creating this link in the first place wtf this is exactly the kind of bullshit that makes me hate that F company.

Oh my god, yes. I fucking hate it. i want nothing to do with youtube. My god.

snowstorm leveled my area. I have never seen anything like this, it looks like bombs went off everywhere. there are trees down everywhere and 10s of thousands of people without power.

I have a well so right now my house has no heat, no water and no power. we had to sleep in front of the fireplace last night and the babby was not too psyched about it.

and today is our wedding anniversary lol

Edited by jules

my sister in upstate NY also got hit pretty bad i think...power down etc... hope you manage to keep warm!

thanks. at my parents now. they are saying I could be without power for a week! wtf is this still a first world problem?

maybe i should stay at my in-laws and try to out do xxx in the mil thread.

i just came down with bronchitis for the first time in about eight years and i work in a restaurant, sheeeeeeit. feels like razors in my throat. hopefully i puke on something important so i can go home!

the acetaminophen in my medicine cabinet tastes like lead paint :dry:

Edited by luke viia

do not know how to unlink my gmail account to youtube.

I don't remember creating this link in the first place wtf this is exactly the kind of bullshit that makes me hate that F company.

Oh my god, yes. I fucking hate it. i want nothing to do with youtube. My god.

fucking agreed.

snowstorm leveled my area. I have never seen anything like this, it looks like bombs went off everywhere. there are trees down everywhere and 10s of thousands of people without power.

I have a well so right now my house has no heat, no water and no power. we had to sleep in front of the fireplace last night and the babby was not too psyched about it.

and today is our wedding anniversary lol

this is a third world problem