IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

snowstorm leveled my area. I have never seen anything like this, it looks like bombs went off everywhere. there are trees down everywhere and 10s of thousands of people without power.

I have a well so right now my house has no heat, no water and no power. we had to sleep in front of the fireplace last night and the babby was not too psyched about it.

and today is our wedding anniversary lol

this is a third world problem

would they be that bothered about not having electricity in the third world? a quarter of the world has no electricity supply at all.

but still, that is one of the more frightful first world problems.

do not know how to unlink my gmail account to youtube.

I don't remember creating this link in the first place wtf this is exactly the kind of bullshit that makes me hate that F company.

Oh my god, yes. I fucking hate it. i want nothing to do with youtube. My god.

fucking agreed.

same. so fucking annoying.

snowstorm leveled my area. I have never seen anything like this, it looks like bombs went off everywhere. there are trees down everywhere and 10s of thousands of people without power.

I have a well so right now my house has no heat, no water and no power. we had to sleep in front of the fireplace last night and the babby was not too psyched about it.

this is a third world problem

would they be that bothered about not having electricity in the third world? a quarter of the world has no electricity supply at all.

but still, that is one of the more frightful first world problems.

second world

^ i live in upstate ny and it's 50 degrees and sunny..

sorry, should've probably said upstate from NY city...she lives in north westchester. i is a silly english person using the wrong terminology :fail:

aw man, congrats to a true trooper. my first world problem would have been having to hike through new york snow sludge to transfer trains after the A/C totally borked down last night, but you win. fucking snow. wtf.

I put a lawn mower blade through the gas line going into the hot water heater. Spose that i should be grateful that i didn't burn up in a fireball. But i seem to be more concerned that now i can't wash my hair before work. Which definitely makes this a first word problem.

My last.fm profile seems highly neglected, due to mostly listening to vinyl at home, and having an iphone, which hasn't scrobbled anything for the last 6 months, despite the last.fm plugin's best efforts.

My co-workers pretend to be sick, so I get swamped in work. I too want to pretend to be sick, but I'm not very good at lying.

my uni lost its power and there's no food so i fled to nyc but have so much work to do but i don't know if it's due when it's supposed to be due or if it's pushed back so i'm just surfing watmm

Edited by dr lopez

my uni lost its power and there's no food so i fled to nyc but have so much work to do but i don't know if it's due when it's supposed to be due or if it's pushed back so i'm just surfing watmm

sounds like fun

i'm procrastrinating by watmming cos i want to apply for an intimidatingly awesome job but am still too intimidated to do so.

....wait a minute, failing to apply for a job is not very first-world isn't it :/

this isn't a problem specific to me, but if you go to youtube.com and in the search box, "nirvana smells", the first suggested search that comes up is "nirvana smells like team spirit". fuck our future generations.

I got power back in my neighborhood. tonight I will shit in my own toilet and sleep in my own bed for the first time since last Friday. I also ordered a screwdriver shaped like a key for my my keyring today. first world can suck my cookies today because everything is better with electricity.