IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

last night i was trying to sleep but two of my dogs were sleeping on my bed so it got really hot so i couldn't sleep but i didn't want to disturb them so i just got out from under the comforter and wrapped myself in a blanket and then my feet got cold cause the blanket was too small.

almost went to the hospital due to chest pain...turns out not a heart attack, not a panic attack...ive apparently torn part of the muscle group that comprises my "chest wall"....cost a pretty penny to diagnose but cheaper than ER visit...and now im nice and hopped up on painkillers.

i like canada because the er is free.

TELL YOUR UNIVERSITIES TO FUCKING ACCEPT ME AND WE CAN BROMANCE AND CHUG VODKA AND GLUCOSE PILLS INTO THE WINTRY SUNSET FOR ALL TIMES

LOTS OF ER VISITS

They put something new in a lot of breakfast cereals that seems to have changed their permeability to milk. Once was that you had to wolf down corn flakes before they became soggy. Now you could almost cut your gums on them.

Whatever they have done, i would like it out of my favourite cereals pronto.

I feel you; that flax seed cluster just made my gums bleed. Delicious though

Edited by verticalhold

I have some poo stains (I guess—don't hold me to that) on my toilet.

I tried peeing on them, REALLY HARD.

They are still there.

Now I have to clean my toilet FML ;_;

It's cold and rainy, and my windshield fogged up on the drive home from work tonight so I couldn't see a damned thing for part of the drive.

I saw pictures on some the same pages yesterday, so it's not really your fault.

I have a hangover because I thought it would be a jolly idea to bring whisky into the cinema with me. As a result, the plot of Jurassic Park made little sense.