IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

They put something new in a lot of breakfast cereals that seems to have changed their permeability to milk. Once was that you had to wolf down corn flakes before they became soggy. Now you could almost cut your gums on them.

Whatever they have done, i would like it out of my favourite cereals pronto.

They put something new in a lot of breakfast cereals that seems to have changed their permeability to milk. Once was that you had to wolf down corn flakes before they became soggy. Now you could almost cut your gums on them.

What !

I can't stand soggy cereal. To the point of using as little milk as possible, to just dampen the cereal without oversogification.

can't be bothered with crunchy breakfast food. also, i'd irritate myself with the sound of it. the crunchiest i can handle is nuts in muesli.

This weekend I have to work behind a bar and get paid in free food and booze when I just want to be at home playing computer games and ignoring my girlfriend.

What !

I can't stand soggy cereal. To the point of using as little milk as possible, to just dampen the cereal without oversogification.

Either y'alls tried Quaker Life? it's delicious but gets soggy orders of magnitude faster than other cereal, and eating it is like trying to defuse a time bomb.

I had a FWP experience today - Reading the Steve Jobs biography on my iPad, and lamented how I have to touch the screen to flip the pages, and it leaves fingerprints, which I can then see at certain angles when viewing my iPad.

I had a FWP experience today - Reading the Steve Jobs biography on my iPad, and lamented how I have to touch the screen to flip the pages, and it leaves fingerprints, which I can then see at certain angles when viewing my iPad.

that's like eight first world problems

had such a harsh bowel movement the blood from my ass turned the toilet water a pinkish red :wtf:

dried fruit prunes and nuts for you :rtfm:

yeah that would work

Edited by yek

Clark's invention for his company was non nutritive varnish for cereal in the movie Christmas Vacation. So milk wouldn't penetrate the corn flakes

i can't believe how far we've come as a species sometimes

had such a harsh bowel movement the blood from my ass turned the toilet water a pinkish red :wtf:

sounds like a tear buddy.

I'm sure there were a few tears involved... from his eyes!

I'm having a hard time buying a new studio desk because I can't find anything that will fit my 27 inch monitor, Virus, Machinedrum, and APC nicely.

Edited by acid1

kick snare kick crash

edit:

[FWP] I tried to tab out an amen in response, but I can't format it correctly [/FWP]

Edited by baph

sounds like a tear buddy.

I'm sure there were a few tears involved... from his eyes!

more like beads of sweat falling down my face

TMI