IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I got really sick yesterday after getting together with family to honour my gram (she passed away Tuesday).

Sorry to hear, man. :\

just ate a cordon bleu in a bun, and it sits heavy in my stomach.

yesterday I had a roasted chicken with the same result,

I had to compensate that with a tomato arugula with victoria see bass spiced with herbs provençale.

Since I switched to healty hipster-like food my body does not accept garbage anymore. Im worried.

I have my first show in a little over 3 weeks. I am so unprepared and I'm starting to feel insecure about how incomplete and bare and half-assed my music sounds. My brain is full of advice from friends, which is almost all solicited and probably sound, but overwhelming. I'm really stressed about the show and I'm starting to feel existential about this music thing, like I suck so bad I should just quit. At this point I'm kind of looking forward to getting it over with.

everything sounds more impressive on a loud PA rig.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Three weeks and no scene release of CS6 yet.

lol what upgrades are you really dying for? er, for that matter, what do you work primarily in?

All of them! Whatever they all are! Illustrator in the past and video things now but nothing too serious. I'm an unrepentant dabbler.

I have my first show in a little over 3 weeks. I am so unprepared and I'm starting to feel insecure about how incomplete and bare and half-assed my music sounds. My brain is full of advice from friends, which is almost all solicited and probably sound, but overwhelming. I'm really stressed about the show and I'm starting to feel existential about this music thing, like I suck so bad I should just quit. At this point I'm kind of looking forward to getting it over with.

Don't worry, people like incomplete, bare and half-arsed music.

It's looking cool that is the important bit.

This too. It somehow stamps a seal of legitimacy on whatever is playing.

Guest Sprigg

I drove my '88 Honda Accord around for close to two years like this. It was so old and had so many things wrong with it I knew it would never pass an inspection. The only thing is long after I got rid of that car, I still occasionally drive like I'm avoiding the police. I know all the back routes to get to places. I drove like that for so long sometimes I have to tell myself, "relax, there's nothing wrong with your car now and they can't ticket you for anything".

I'm amazed you managed it for two years... there are so many cops around right now, even when I take the back roads they're fucking everywhere recently.

My girlfriends flatmate has skitso tendencies. He became angry and annoyed far too many times with me, when finally he did it one more time, so I just walked off to avoid his arguments only to be followed and told what a cunt I am. My girlfriend doesn't seem to understand why I now have a problem with him and wants me make up with him.

For some reason she seems to think he is a friend when I know he just generally is a horrid person. He's also admitted to being a smack user, a needle sharer and had a cock in his ass.

Am I being that unreasonable?

Am I being that unreasonable?

is this a hypothetical question?

completely genuine :p , I don't think i am

im with gordon, i certainly dont make friends with people whove had cocks up their bums, how horrid.

lol

Edited by Gordon

I don't think you should be concerned with the fact that he had a cock up his ass, but it's pretty obvious he's had his cock up your girlfriend's.

the person i was going to see Beastie Boys Burlesque isn't going

feel awkward about going to see burlesque on my own

I don't think you should be concerned with the fact that he had a cock up his ass, but it's pretty obvious he's had his cock up your girlfriend's.

funny i thought one of you might say that. but i'm not that insecure, and i know she has better taste than that

Yeah, what the hell. Keltoi and i would have kept you company. Would have been awesome. (the meet up, not the lamernesque. Posy, large size, tat covered, wannabe suicide girls aren't really my thing.)

;-]

It's looking cool that is the important bit.

Oh shit. I'm truly doomed.

This too. It somehow stamps a seal of legitimacy on whatever is playing.

I could see that. It's probably going to blow my mind since I tend to listen to things kinda quiet, even though I don't really need to.