IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Jesus.

Okay, so, I wasn't gonna say this because it's so personal but my girlfriend got attacked about a week ago while taking a walk at night. She ended up in the hospital with a concussion, covered in blood. I've been through alot but it was by far the scariest night of my life.

(she's almost fully recovered now, btw)

But yeah, fucking crazy world. Hard to stay zen inside, ya know?

the majority of my closest friends have been stalked or assaulted. it really is a fucked up world. it's hard to be positive.

men can be the most terrible to us but then the right men can also be a huge source of happiness. it might take a while for her to feel herself again but just be as supportive as you can. i'm sure you will though.

the majority of my closest friends have been stalked or assaulted. it really is a fucked up world. it's hard to be positive.

men can be the most terrible to us but then the right men can also be a huge source of happiness. it might take a while for her to feel herself again but just be as supportive as you can. i'm sure you will though.

Yeah, I've tried to be as playful and light-hearted as possible to keep her in good spirits. She bounced back pretty quickly, though. She's a badass.

Damn, Limpy. Sorry to hear about your girl. I'm glad she's recovered though.

Our stories are proof that bad shit can happen even in "first world" places. We just gotta be safe, and be thankful for the people in our lives.

Yeah, I've tried to be as playful and light-hearted as possible to keep her in good spirits. She bounced back pretty quickly, though. She's a badass.

that really is fucked man... glad she is so tough and she is ok....

My extreme sympathies for your girl (and you), Limpy. I'm glad you can be support for her. I know girls who have gone through it early in life with no support and it just changes you. We humans really know how to hurt each other.

But we know how to heal each other too. And for most of us I think that's the best we can do. Thanks for being on the right side of that.

Real FWP: the plane landed while I was watching the final battle of X-men: First Class and now I don't know if the good guys won. What the hell!

I spoke to a mate last night who has put me forward for a fucking decent networking roll at his company. I'm expecting a call and interview anytime soon. The thing is I'm very rusty on networking and am gonna have to work hard to prove my worth.

If it comes off then I'm sorted, but there's that nagging feeling that something will go wrong. I haven't had an interview for eight years so that sort of worries me.

Fuck, I hope I get it.

dark coloured clothes are an absolute fluff magnet. covered in blue fluff for some weird reason. the only blue thing in the house is my towel, and how the hell did that transfer onto my shirt? JESUS

fluff isn't good for your self esteem. how you meant to impress girls with a fluffy shirt?

you can do it, spratters

dark coloured clothes are an absolute fluff magnet. covered in blue fluff for some weird reason. the only blue thing in the house is my towel, and how the hell did that transfer onto my shirt? JESUS

fluff isn't good for your self esteem. how you meant to impress girls with a fluffy shirt?

I got some black jeans recently (mostly because I want to look like Braintree) and they look good for about 35 seconds before every bit of pet dander and sweater fluff in the world somehow hones in on them.

Need guidance, Braintree plz halp? Do you carry around a lint roller? Can you somehow charge and discharge your pants?

you can do it, spratters

I got some black jeans recently (mostly because I want to look like Braintree) and they look good for about 35 seconds before every bit of pet dander and sweater fluff in the world somehow hones in on them.

Need guidance, Braintree plz halp? Do you carry around a lint roller? Can you somehow charge and discharge your pants?

0.jpg

Guest Frankie5fingers

you can do it, spratters

i stopped buying black jeans for this exact reason. i have a dog that sheds a lot and its too much hassle keeping them fluff free.

you can do it, spratters

Here you go