IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I haven't been able to connect to facebook for almost a week, except if I use hotspot shield. But hotspot shield will only work once, after which point it mentions something about an internal error which will not resolve. Then I have to reinstall it, only to use it once and then have to repeat the whole process all over again. To top it all off, facebook tells me someone from another country is logging into my facebook account each time I do it, so I have to answer the security question before it will let me log in again. Anyone else have this problem?

it's my day-off and i got sick. fever of 38.5*c. awesome.

i do feel better now but it was like three hours of shivering and sweat and feeling like i'd puke. i hope it doesn't come back.

i do feel better now but it was like three hours of shivering and sweat and feeling like i'd puke. i hope it doesn't come back.

I'm sorry... =(

Feel better soon.

my gf and I are down to our last $20 until payday at the end of the week...

and she just confessed that she already spent that $20 on energy drinks and cookies. I don't even. That's my bus fare.

and she just confessed that she already spent that $20 on energy drinks and cookies. I don't even. That's my bus fare.

Can I help? Have paypal?

Just completed a new "Orwellian" track. Haven't posted it anywhere online yet because I'm having reservations about how people will react to it.

I was planning to post it on YLC, but read the forum rules again and decided not to. It contains samples of violent real world footage from the past two years. And coupled with the already harsh synth and percussion, it's pretty terrifying.

Perhaps it's safer not to share it. I dunno.

Guest Aserinsky

Someone, I have no clue who, has found a private track of mine I uploaded on Soundcloud that I've exclusively shared with an acoustic singer songwriter I've been producing for and has posted this comment:

“yeah this is good man innot , i fink it;s wicked n it needssa like a triple ratamacue inverted parradiddle in the middle parts innnit, :) bangin tho innit well good”

Needless to say, I'm both incredibly creeped out and confused.

Guest Aserinsky

I wouldn't think so, she's quite the reserved and well spoken type. Unlike us degenerates, I don't think she'd have the urge to troll the weird arse producer with comments that is somehow both lowbrow by reading as if it's been written by sup's English cousin and the highbrow pretentiousness of badly demonstrating how advanced their drumming knowledge is.

Confusing indeed.

Edited by Aserinsky

Guest Aserinsky

Makes perfect sense. Mods, may I remind you that this would violate the privacy clause in the forum rules and therefore be a bannable offense? :emotawesomepm9:

I'm sorry... =(

Feel better soon.

thanks. fever just came back. shivers are multiplying through me.

Can I help? Have paypal?

thats pretty damn decent of you SG.

why do bleep's downloads never tell you how big the file is? how big is the 24-bit wave download? what's the sampling rate? I wish bleep offered 24-bit flacs to download; that would at least save me some time.

My coffee's not warm enough, but there's not enough left for me to justify microwaving it.

Put some whiskey in it and drink it properly.

FWP: I suck at photoshop.

My coffee's not warm enough, but there's not enough left for me to justify microwaving it.

i think i've said this before but, you could never justify microwaving it..

Put some whiskey in it and drink it properly.

If only you had got here 14 minutes sooner.

i think i've said this before but, you could never justify microwaving it..

I can usually justify microwaving just about anything.